Phera-plex Legality?

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
I have searched all over the forum and can't find a direct answer to the question. If I were to be entering a competition where testing would take place for steroids would Phera-Plex show up? Anyone know?

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Thanks for the link I appreciate it. Definately answers my question. Now for another one. What can I use that is as good as phera-plex or SD? Anything?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull and Synergy !!! they are great natural anabolics, I am using them right now to hold on to my muscle while dieting in a non tested show in May...

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
I'm going to be entering a 12 week "body transformation" contest soon and my plan is 4 weeks intense cutting (sesathin, lipo6 and transdermal 7-oh) then move over to 4 weeks of bulking (hence the phera-plex). Whats so good about powerfull and synergy?
btw i've been working out 4 years or so and took the last 8 months off while wifey is pregnant.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull and Synergy !!! they are great natural anabolics, I am using them right now to hold on to my muscle while dieting in a non tested show in May...
Having a hard time finding Synergy. USP Labs makes Powerfull but who makes Synergy?

thebigguy

Awards
NOOB HERE

anyway i was looking around for phera plex and i came upon a website selling the superdrol version. What is the difference, and are they legal to purchase.

Regards

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The superdrol version of Pheraplex!!??:lol:
They were SELLING it right?

:gotsearch

thebigguy

Awards
I have the link to a website that is selling it now