Post your Cissus Reaction:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cissus has proven to be an awesome product. About 4 days ago I started to get some great pumps and looking a hell of a lot fuller (all while on a considerable cut). My wife said that I've been looking huge lately and while Huge is very subjectable, I've definetely recieved an anabolic respond from it.

Also, my wife noticed increased Acne, and this is true, I didn't realize it but it is true. Not bad, but noticeable (face looks good still).

The effects on my tendons have been good and have helped with my wrist tendonitis.

This is at 6-8 caps ED, as many have stated, this dose can be anabolic.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, my libido has SUCKED! lately....(the last three weeks). Anyone else experience this?

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been using cissus at 2pills 3x a day and have noticed minor strength gains but no real gains in size do to the cissus. I had ACL reconstructive surgery and the cissus has helped alot with sore knees and a sore patella tendon. I also got minor acne from the cissus around my chin.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard this stuff was great for joint pain..

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Me - Fuller, stronger muscles and very bad gyno.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Me - Fuller, stronger muscles and very bad gyno.
Really? Thats wild.

I used about 4-5g/day for a week and really noticed nothing in terms of size or strength, but I have no joint problems perhaps.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I was only running Cissus. I got the telltale itching like crazy all around and underneath the nipple. The next day it was considerably puffier and new lumps could be felt.

Gyno is sin.

badmofaux

Awards
I've been consistently taking Cissus consistently for the past 3 weeks. I've been following the recommended 4 tabs/day, but I haven't noticed any substantial improvement with my two injuries:

-The pinching in my left shoulder is still there, and is especially noticeable during my golf backswing.

-The "shifting" tendon in my left elbow are still noticeable, especially when I go past 90 degrees during military and incline dumbell presses.

[No gyno for me, thank goodness!]

I'm wondering if I should increase the dosage, or if I should wait some more?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I was only running Cissus. I got the telltale itching like crazy all around and underneath the nipple. The next day it was considerably puffier and new lumps could be felt.

Gyno is sin.
Holy crap bro, that's nuts. Did you have preexisting gyno?

For me, Cissus wont the title of my favorite supplement, and rightfully so. About 5 days after starting Cissus, my libido goes through the roof. About 2 weeks into it I start noticing its mild anabolic qualities, which considering its an herbal supplement, are impressive.

It does seem to reduce any aches and pains I have, but when I stop use they return. Although my wrist/knee/shoulder usually hurt quite a bit less after a month of cissus then before.

I do notice that some of these new 'herbal anabolics' have some estrogenic (or possible progeserteronic) activity. A week into PowerFULL at 6caps/day starting getting 'perky' nipples (stop laughing damnit), but ReboundXT at 25mg/day fixes that right up.

After being on Cissus and Camphobolic for 8 weeks, I also noticed some very mild estrogenic activity, but after I discontinued use it went away.

I remember SuperSoldier had some bloodwork done on PowerFULL and his prolactin levels were slightly increased after 4 weeks of use...that could explain some of it.

IMO, running a mild anti-e like 6-OXO would make a great stack with high-dose Cissus. Slight boost in test combined whatever anabolic properties the Cissus provides would be ideal to preserve LBM on a cut.

BV

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW, very interesting stuff thus far. Gyno...that is crazy but I believe it.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
I used Cissus for about 6 weeks for a bad hip flexor. It was so bad that I could hardly walk somedays but after about a week the pain had subsided considerably. It's been about 5 weeks since i've stopped Cissus and I'm still pretty much pain free.

jecko

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I have a tendon issue, started taking 4 tabs a day. Didnt heal any but felt better. I noticed that when I took it in the morning, when I stretched an hour later I was more flexible than on days I didnt take it. So it does something, but for me it didnt heal my injury.

I've been consistently taking Cissus consistently for the past 3 weeks. I've been following the recommended 4 tabs/day, but I haven't noticed any substantial improvement with my two injuries:

-The pinching in my left shoulder is still there, and is especially noticeable during my golf backswing.

-The "shifting" tendon in my left elbow are still noticeable, especially when I go past 90 degrees during military and incline dumbell presses.

[No gyno for me, thank goodness!]

I'm wondering if I should increase the dosage, or if I should wait some more?
take 2 in the morning, 2 before workouts or golf and 2 after workouts or golf..let me know.

As for gyno, I very sensitve to gyno and I practically overdose on Cissus, cAMPH, and PowerFULL.

We can not rule it out, but full fledge gyno in a day is weird. Gyno is a progressive formation.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I've been of Cissus RX now for slightly more than a month now after being on it for over 6 months. I dosed it at 6 caps for the first 3 months and 8 caps for the latter 3+months. I've never noticed any significant increase in libido, pump, or muscle fullness. I also experienced no gyno exacerbation or acne either. I'm thinking of giving Symmetry a try to see if I can derive any anabolic effect from Cissus but I'm still undecided at this point.

I had fairly bad elbow and patellar tendonitis that prevented me from going all out on bench press, squats and a number of other lifts. After about a month's use the pain was completely gone and I could lift as heavy as I could. But both elbows and knees would still creak and pop so 2.5 months in I decided to drop weights and focus on rehabbing the injuries. I also threw in some Celadrin using it two months on one month off. The joint lubrication it provides is spectacular and along with the cissus the creaking stopped in the 5 month.

Currently I'm not taking either compound to see if the effects wear off and I return to pre-supp state. Even though I've been lifting heavy for 7 weeks now there's no pain or sounds in the joints so all is good. I also have a right shoulder impingment and while it's helped I'll likely need surgery to ameloriate the situation.

You really need to tend to your injuries and that means changing your workouts and using the proper supplmentation. Cissus can mask the pain to a degree so you can push harder but you'll just be doing more damage.

C-19

Awards
I've been on it for a while but recently made the shift from 4 to 6 caps daily. Strength has been rising recently and I have been having backne.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I am on my second week of a 4-AD/5AA dermal (pre work out) + phera-plex + 1-AD cycle. I have been taking two Camphobolics w/ Stymulant X, just before lunch mid day. I have zero appetite in the evening. I feel great, libido is way up especially for mid winter!. I am ripped and full muscled. I have just started weight training after a 8 week lay off so my gains are relative to my training schedule. I have no gyno, but a little acne on my back. I have a chronic achilles tendinitis that has felt worlds better the last few days. I will continue the Camphobolis dosing, but I am switching to a M1,4-ADiol + Prostanazol combo for the next two weeks. This is the fun part of my cycle all happy and hard with may be a little blood pressure rise.. nothing I can't handle..girlfriend very happy!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I am on my second week of a 4-AD/5AA dermal (pre work out) + phera-plex + 1-AD cycle. I have been taking two Camphobolics w/ Stymulant X, just before lunch mid day. I have zero appetite in the evening. I feel great, libido is way up especially for mid winter!. I am ripped and full muscled. I have just started weight training after a 8 week lay off so my gains are relative to my training schedule. I have no gyno, but a little acne on my back. I have a chronic achilles tendinitis that has felt worlds better the last few days. I will continue the Camphobolis dosing, but I am switching to a M1,4-ADiol + Prostanazol combo for the next two weeks. This is the fun part of my cycle all happy and hard with may be a little blood pressure rise.. nothing I can't handle..girlfriend very happy!
keep posting. That's a hell of a cycle...

Are you gonna cut the PP, 5AA and the 1-AD when you switch to M- 1,4/prost., and how long will this run ?(I love mad scientist sh*t myself, but some would argue that simpler is sometimes better...

anapolack

Banned
Awards
can i put my girl on cissus or does it have androgenic properties?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
keep posting. That's a hell of a cycle...

Are you gonna cut the PP, 5AA and the 1-AD when you switch to M- 1,4/prost., and how long will this run ?(I love mad scientist sh*t myself, but some would argue that simpler is sometimes better...
Keep It Simple Stupid has always been my guideline!..This cycle is a kind of cleaning out the refrigerator for spring make way for the new stuff stack. It started 4 weeks ago with a 4-AD/5AA dermal + SD, which had average results. I had heard alot of good reports of Pheraplex being a good mood enhancer, so I threw it into the mix. The plan was to run 3 two week cycles of a methyl stacked with a non methyl for a total of 6 weeks. I will stop the dermal (tired of rubbing myself) stop the Phera and the 1-AD( I am not sure how I recover from Phera and I know !-AD takes me a few weeks to return to base line)M1,4-Diol has always bloated me, so I am hoping that Prostanazol will be a nice compliment. The Camphobolic was more for the green tea effect, but the cissus seems to be a good lubricant/pain reliever. I did not know 40 years old would hurt so much(hahaha) Stay strong! Thanks for the interest!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
i've been on rebound xt, cissus, powerfull for about 3 weeks now. I've taken superdrol before and i am responding better to this!

check my log, my lifts have gone up like crazy!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/40074-vipersg123s-powerfull-cissus-rx-reboundxt-log.html

+20 lbs squats
+90 leg press
+15 ez-bar curls
+5 db curls
+20-30 on skull crushers
+10 db shoulder press
+20 seated cable rows
+10 hyperextensions
+20 straight bar curls
+10 db shrugs
+20 upright rows
+5 incline DB press
+15 incline BB press
+5-10 flat BB press
+5 db press
+50-70 lbs on cable crunches

maybe some other things don't remember... still have 3 bottles of powerfull to go, 1 bottle of cissus left... almost done with rebound XT... thinking about buying symmetry. Once i finish the cissus bottle im going into a cutting phase and adding cAMPIPHOBIC, maybe symmetry with powerfull and some albuterol. Honestly can't wait to get done with the rebound my libido is literally dead... i tried doing the lady today but... man it wasn't happening.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How many mg's of ATD are you taking a day bro? 50mg/day fries my libido, Ive dropped down to 25mg and Im doing just fine running Cissus/PowerFULL/Symmetry/Camphobolic.

BV

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent Viper, thanks for posting. I'll be checking out that log.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
my dose plan was 50mg for 3 weeks, then 25mg for 2 weeks, im just about done with week 4... im thinking about just stopping here, or opening a cap lowering the dosage to like 10mg, to taper it down more i think would be safer so no rebound effect.

Dynomyte001

Awards
I'm at around a week and didn't lift for that point, I think tommorow I'll hit up the lifts. Joints are doing better, when I came back from vacation I was hurting all over now they really don't.

screech

Awards
What would you guys think of stacking it w/ powerfull?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stacking the two is an excellent idea. DOEET!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I just cracked my last bottle open. Time to stock up again, lookin for good sales. I usually buy 3 at a time or so. It's a staple for my oldass tendons :D

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Cissus for about 5 weeks to help heal a fratured elbow.Must say that recovery has been very good.Getting good pumps at 8 caps ed and less joint soreness.In the last 3 weeks I have included Attitude(atd) 1 ed to counter any estrogenic effects after reading posts about this.Have also seen a drop in bf in that time.Unsure if this is related to the cissus&atd combo or just due to my training intensity increasing as I recover from my injury?

Strength is almost back to pre injury levels and I have just ordered the cissus/powerfull combo so looking forward seeing how this works.