Fenugreek?

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
Ok so I want to start taking fenugreek but read a lot of different opions on dosages and such. My first question is does fenu actually increase testosterone production? Or Does fenu just increase the size of your load? Thanks.

K

KD1

Awards
  • Established
You arent going to make any gains from it. Being 17 you should just stick with protein and maybe creatine. Stay away from anything that may affect your hormones.

A

Aussieboxer22

Awards
Decided to give Fenugreek a try, found 1kg bags of seeds for $11 AUD so gunna buy that and throw it into the coffee grinder.

Wont worry about capping, but also wondering about dosage size, couldn't find much using the search function as most people seem to use the pre-capped bought variety, around 2-5g per day, so with crushed seeds, what would I be looking at, 2/3 tablespoons maybe?

Cheers, thanks.

M

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Decided to give Fenugreek a try, found 1kg bags of seeds for $11 AUD so gunna buy that and throw it into the coffee grinder.

Wont worry about capping, but also wondering about dosage size, couldn't find much using the search function as most people seem to use the pre-capped bought variety, around 2-5g per day, so with crushed seeds, what would I be looking at, 2/3 tablespoons maybe?

Cheers, thanks.
I use it in PCT after prohormone cycles. I buy bulk fenugreek and then grind it in a coffee grinder. The key is weekly escelation of dosage.

The first week I take 2 units of the 1/4 tbsp per day (1/2 tbsp total).
The second week I take 3 units of the 1/4 tbsp per day (3/4 tbsp total).
The three week I take 4 units of the 1/4 tbsp per day (1 tbsp total).
The fourth week I take 6 units of the 1/4 tbsp per day (1 1/4 tbsp total).

Since I don't cap I put a little orange juice in my mouth and drop the powder into the back of my mouth. This reduces the bitter taste.

Fenugreek loses its effect after a month or so. A month or so must be taken off before fenugreek will regain its potency for you. I feel the effects within days of starting (my testicles become larger) but don't feel fully restored for three weeks.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
If you are 17 you definitely don't need to use it. It wont really have a negative effect on you but its not gonna necessarily have a positive effect on you either because you are definitely at a pinnacle in your lifetime testosterone level right now. Even if it did increase it by say 8% for 4 weeks, it isn't going to do anything for you. People see minimal gains if they inject straight testosterone for 4 weeks in many cases.
Just train and eat bro. I know you are probably sick of hearing that but trust me I have made those errors in the past. And just when you think you are eating as much as you should be and eating the right foods, you are going to find out you are not, so continue to research the boards and look around and get as many tips as you can and constantly critique your diet.
Creatine and a ****-ton of protein are really the only things you need and creatine wont make you big, just helps with strength.

K

KD1

Awards
  • Established
what study was that???
That rabbit study posted just a couple links above.

"In males, testis weight was reduced, with evident damage to the seminiferous tubules and interstitial tissues as shown by the histopathology of testis tissue sections. In addition, the plasma concentration of the androgen hormone and sperm concentrations were halved in the treated animals."

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
From reviews from other people on fenu it seems like it doesnt shrink human testes. The main reason I wanted to use this was to increase volume of my load. Not much comes out when I nut.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From reviews from other people on fenu it seems like it doesnt shrink human testes. The main reason I wanted to use this was to increase volume of my load. Not much comes out when I nut.
:blink:
I am at a complete loss for words.

A

ApOcaLyPSe_1985

Awards
now who doesn't want that? some of the reviewers at BN mentioned it was almost like Elmer's Glue, lol :p

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
Wow i could take it to school and do arts in crafts with it. Yeaya.

K

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Although Im not sure why you want to shoot really big loads you should try Ejaculoid. Some dudes on bb.com swear by it.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hell i rather shoot almost nothing, better damn birth control, **** condoms.

C

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
LOL, try it, it wont hurt.

C

chevelleman

Awards
If that is what you are going for then try maca and fenugreek. That should help you out with what you want. Dose like 3-5 grams a day of each or just one if you are on a budget. Good luck with your loads :think:

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
Thanks I guess. Only the internet can have these types of conversations. lol.

C

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
If that is what you are going for then try maca and fenugreek. That should help you out with what you want. Dose like 3-5 grams a day of each or just one if you are on a budget. Good luck with your loads :think:
Also try drinking more water

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
I picked some up tonite. Will post in a couple weeks.

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
I think fenu has given me the ****s. Has anyone else had this problem.

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
y not.

My **** seems to be getting better. Maybe my body just had to adjust or maybe I had a bug.

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
y not.

My **** seems to be getting better. Maybe my body just had to adjust or maybe I had a bug.

T

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
That rabbit study posted just a couple links above.

"In males, testis weight was reduced, with evident damage to the seminiferous tubules and interstitial tissues as shown by the histopathology of testis tissue sections. In addition, the plasma concentration of the androgen hormone and sperm concentrations were halved in the treated animals."
I believe an important part of this study would be this:

"... diets containing 30% fenugreek seeds ..."

That is a damn lot of fenugreek seeds. BBers take like 5 grams a day. Which is something like 1/2 of 1% of our diet at most.

B

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
Well its been about ten days. My boys have definately gotten bigger, there is not questioning that. Does what it is suppose to.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I believe an important part of this study would be this:

"... diets containing 30% fenugreek seeds ..."

That is a damn lot of fenugreek seeds. BBers take like 5 grams a day. Which is something like 1/2 of 1% of our diet at most.
that much of a boost would probably activate a negative feedback loop that would severely limit andro hormone production