FAt Burner - Hydroxycut / Lipo-6

Intheworks

Awards
Anyone ever use either of these, are they any good? I am tempted to buy but want to get some feedback first. Thanks.

G

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stimulant X my friend. Stimulant X.

EDIT: 69th post.

SocrBalls84

Awards
I've tried Hydroxycut before ... but really can't attribute much to it. When I 'did' take it, my diet wasn't in check... but I did notice that shortly after taking the highest dose, I would have a 'stimulated' amount of energy - nothing sustained or even worth getting through my workouts, but something to get me off my butt and doing something.

As far as fat loss ... I'm sure it has its success stories ... I'm not one of them ... then again in hindsight, I could have done more. But as most will say ... it'll supplement good diet and exercise ... that's where I went wrong.

And for our SigEp friend ... you shoulda been a Fiji ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Hands down Lipo-6 best thermogenic out there bar none.

saylee

saylee

Awards
ive tried hydroxycut hardcore...really good...i lost a good 20-25lbs in a couple of weeks...it makes you sweat alot!!!! but it give you alot of energy and drive...but i've never tried Lipo6 and alot of my friends are saying its really good stuff so i might run to pick some up..plus its a heck of alot cheaper than hydroxycut hardcore...

kldd22

Awards
i've heard more postive things about lipo-6 compared to hydroxycut

Tech2TheLimit

Tech2TheLimit

Awards
I used Lipo 6 for a bit but later decided to stop using anything with Guggul. Focal point of my current cut is Phenadrine and Amphetalean. Probably one of the most potent stacks I've tried yet.