Flameout

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now I know the general opinion on biotest here. However, this looks like a decent product (IMO alot of their products are good to decent). AND they didn't seem to hype it up :) wich might mean they kinda got the hint:study: Eitherway lets here some opinions on it. For what it has on the label the price seems REAL good.

the Cardinal

Awards
Now I know the general opinion on biotest here. However, this looks like a decent product (IMO alot of their products are good to decent). AND they didn't seem to hype it up :) wich might mean they kinda got the hint:study: Eitherway lets here some opinions on it. For what it has on the label the price seems REAL good.
I like it. I believe it is a very good product for any guy who is serious about maintaining or improving his overall health. The science behind the high DHA to EPA ratio is real.

One more thing - I know it's a common "thang" on some boards to bash Biotest (although that doesn't happen a lot here), but you'll never find me doing it. I have used many of their products, I have been very happy with my choices, and if someone thinks that makes me a kiss ass, gullible, or whatever, then so be it. I'll never try to persuade anyone else to my way of thinking, but I will say that I suspect a lot of the bashing is done because of the "follow the herd mentality" as opposed to an objective attempt to evaluate the product (of course, this doesn't just happen with Biotest, it happens to every company from time to time).

The "quality" companies, and I include Biotest as well as the board sponsors here that I'm familiar with, make sure that their products contain whatever ingredients the labels state, in whatever amounts stated, and THAT'S the real meaning of quality IMHO.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 tubs of their post-workout stuff surge, and I really like it. Although its foamy as crap and I'm not a big fan of the cake batter taste after kicking my ass int he gym. I feel better after taking it.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Surge tastes great if you mix it with some diet rootbeer or diet sprite IMO and it doesn't affect it's value.

BTW, I kinda hear what you're saying cardinal. However, as vet on that board I've been around there long enought to see where some people are coming from. Unfortunatley the snowball effect usually takes place soon there after and everyone starts bashing.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
like you said for it's DHA to EPA ratios it looks like a decent product and cheaper than if you where to get that amount from fish oil caps. Seeing as it has the added bonus of CLA - seems like a sound product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dogsoldier Supplements 4