Favorite Cutting Supplement(s)

  1. Board Supporter
    SDaigneault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    88.05%

    Favorite Cutting Supplement(s)


    Has to be legal, and can be more than one. I'm trying to help my sister find a great, but safe and non-addictive, low sides cutting stack, and other than the standard stimulants out there, what else really works? (TriMax is banned, which is a bummer).

  2. Senior Member
    TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,587
    Rep Power
    978
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Have you looked into MAN Scorch?

    It's green tea based, and has adequate amounts of forskolin.
  3. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.27%

    OMG SESATHIN!!!! Come on its healthy, works for almost everyone, sides will not be noticeable to anyone not in tune with their body
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19104
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

    Venom and basic cuts by designer,this will light you up but start low.
  5. New Member
    McBurly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    162051
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    69.05%

    Melting Point, LipidFX or bulk TTA... it works wonders
  6. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    If you want a stack...(BigSmith suggested this to me)

    AX StimX + ALRI Lean Dreams + Controlled Labs Red Acid
  7. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    571
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

    i wanna see a log of someone stacking all the venom products by ALRI with thyrogen X. it seems like a potent stack. i think the original venom is the only stim based one, so maybe consider dropping that and dosing lean dreams, special tactics, and thyrogen.
  8. New Member
    boffo234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

    Nothing to really contribute ... but Sesamin (of any brand, I like Vaporize), TTA, and Thyrogen-esque products are typically a safe bet so long as they are produced by reputable companies.

    Venom will light your ass up, but for me it also encouraged infection (UTI's... coulda been any other infection and I wouldn't have cared so much, but I STILL have to deal with this ****), but from a pure effectiveness viewpoint, it works hella good, especially in conjuction with Dicana or a relatively weak (WRT T3) thyroid product.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    If you want a stack...(BigSmith suggested this to me)

    AX StimX + ALRI Lean Dreams + Controlled Labs Red Acid

    Brent, where are you SigEp at? Texas A&M here ... just got into my JI semester this spring.
  9. Advanced Member
    Sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    451
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

    SesaThin, c-amphibolic..and also Lean Extreme...the first 2 combined are the best cutting stack ever, natural, and good for you to boot
  10. New Member
    The Graduate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.4%

    Sesathin and a green tea product would be great. Add in some omega 3.

    No sides and if she doesnt lose any weight its a great all round heathly stack.
  11. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by boffo234




    Brent, where are you SigEp at? Texas A&M here ... just got into my JI semester this spring.
    University of North Dakota - Grand Forks, ND
  12. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    i wanna see a log of someone stacking all the venom products by ALRI with thyrogen X. it seems like a potent stack. i think the original venom is the only stim based one, so maybe consider dropping that and dosing lean dreams, special tactics, and thyrogen.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedb...tml#post467341
  13. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    571
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

    awesome, thanks for the link. i thought these products together would be one of the better fat loss stacks although it is pricey. i think im gonna run these when i diet for my next show.
  14. New Member
    evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    259
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    82.73%

    It is an awesome stack and is great if you are at a level of leaness,(which you definately look to be ,WBHulk)) the changes to your body comp should be visible every couple of days. This is the first legal stack I beleive to be a viable option for those that are already "conditoned" and are trying to take their physique to the next level. as far as the price, expensive is a term relative to the individual, This stack is for people that have been consistantly pushing their body over prolonged periods of time, in my humble opinion for beginners and weekend warriors, I beleive an eca stack would be far more cost effective and work more then well enough.

    May I also say this a good way to dose most alri products is take them in dosages they last a month, I have used most of his products and found this is how they work best
  15. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    571
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by evan
    It is an awesome stack and is great if you are at a level of leaness,(which you definately look to be ,WBHulk)) the changes to your body comp should be visible every couple of days. This is the first legal stack I beleive to be a viable option for those that are already "conditoned" and are trying to take their physique to the next level. as far as the price, expensive is a term relative to the individual, This stack is for people that have been consistantly pushing their body over prolonged periods of time, in my humble opinion for beginners and weekend warriors, I beleive an eca stack would be far more cost effective and work more then well enough.

    May I also say this a good way to dose most alri products is take them in dosages they last a month, I have used most of his products and found this is how they work best
    thanks for the review on this bro. im already convinced that will prove to be one of the most effective fat loss stacks. by any chance, do you know if any products included in venoms tri-lean system or thyrogen is catabolic?
  16. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1025
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    thanks for the review on this bro. im already convinced that will prove to be one of the most effective fat loss stacks. by any chance, do you know if any products included in venoms tri-lean system or thyrogen is catabolic?
    I think they say its supposed to be anti-catabolic stack. It has the main ingredient of retain in it.
  17. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    571
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    I think they say its supposed to be anti-catabolic stack. It has the main ingredient of retain in it.
    oh yeah, good call!!! thanks LCSULLA
  18. New Member
    evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    259
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    82.73%

    I have notice more of hardening effect then glyco-depletion, like i would get from other fat burners, to me this sugest more of a repartitoning effect then a purely catabolic one,visible fat loss should far exceed pounds droped on the scale. Although the original venom by itself is probably fairly catabolic as from what i can tell it is a very potent anoretic
    this stack is better for getting from 10-7 percent b-f not for geting from 30-15% it would simply be over kill
  19. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1864
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am going to be starting the stack of all of the Venoms except Venom itself. Instead I am going to use USP's C2.

    So I will be taking Thyrogen-X, Lean Dreams, Special Tactics, and C2 as well as some Powerfull, Symmetry, and the magic white powder from USP.

    I will start this in about another week and a half. I will keep you guys posted.

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    i wanna see a log of someone stacking all the venom products by ALRI with thyrogen X. it seems like a potent stack. i think the original venom is the only stim based one, so maybe consider dropping that and dosing lean dreams, special tactics, and thyrogen.
  20. New Member
    vigor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    22%

    i'd have to say sessamin and melting point was my favorite cutting stack
  21. New Member
    Space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    263
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%

    For a woman who wants to avoid the side effects of stimulant based fat burners my first recommendation would be strict diet . Failing that the anarchy stack (ALCAR + ALA + CLA) and sesathin would be an excellent choice. This is the healthiest most side effect free fat burning combination available.

    I wouldn't be crying into my milk about the trimax being banned unless you wanted to watch your sister waste away all her lean mass and rebound from thyroid shutdown. I have personally found that even small doses of T3 are a disaster for cutting without concurrent use of anabolics.
  22. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Space
    For a woman who wants to avoid the side effects of stimulant based fat burners my first recommendation would be strict diet . Failing that the anarchy stack (ALCAR + ALA + CLA) and sesathin would be an excellent choice. This is the healthiest most side effect free fat burning combination available.

    I wouldn't be crying into my milk about the trimax being banned unless you wanted to watch your sister waste away all her lean mass and rebound from thyroid shutdown. I have personally found that even small doses of T3 are a disaster for cutting without concurrent use of anabolics.

    I thought CLA was ruled to be a waste of money?
  23. Board Supporter
    SDaigneault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    88.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by Space
    For a woman who wants to avoid the side effects of stimulant based fat burners my first recommendation would be strict diet . Failing that the anarchy stack (ALCAR + ALA + CLA) and sesathin would be an excellent choice. This is the healthiest most side effect free fat burning combination available.

    I wouldn't be crying into my milk about the trimax being banned unless you wanted to watch your sister waste away all her lean mass and rebound from thyroid shutdown. I have personally found that even small doses of T3 are a disaster for cutting without concurrent use of anabolics.
    ugh. so, did i go wrong by recommending she stack sesathin + thyrogen-x + venom?
  24. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by SDaigneault
    ugh. so, did i go wrong by recommending she stack sesathin + thyrogen-x + venom?

    I don't think so. The "anarchy" stack suggested wouldn't be suggested by me for several reasons. The first being that ALA.... is weak.It is in venom but k-rala is better for losing weight. CLA is the same effect as fish oil for me personally. I am a big supporter of ALCAR though, which can be added to the Sesathin + thryogen-x + venom stack.
  25. $Money$
    dertynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by vigor
    i'd have to say sessamin and melting point was my favorite cutting stack

    nice 1st post.. you tried anything else?
  26. $Money$
    dertynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.06%

    bump for vigor to respond..
    and what i meant was have you tried other supps when cut, please list them.
  27. Board Sponsor
    uhockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

    First of all, diet and routine are key. Obviously.

    If she is looking for a stimulant, Scorch and Basic Cuts are both excellent daily stims that have a good peak/trough time that doesn't make you jittery followed by lethargic.

    If looking for a non-stimulant, Melting Point and Sesamin can't be beat. My advice is to start with 4 caps Melting Point daily along with 1 cap sesamin at bedtime. Increase dosage as necessary depending on rapidity of fat loss.
  28. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1407
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by uhockey
    First of all, diet and routine are key. Obviously.

    If she is looking for a stimulant, Scorch and Basic Cuts are both excellent daily stims that have a good peak/trough time that doesn't make you jittery followed by lethargic.

    If looking for a non-stimulant, Melting Point and Sesamin can't be beat. My advice is to start with 4 caps Melting Point daily along with 1 cap sesamin at bedtime. Increase dosage as necessary depending on rapidity of fat loss.
    I was reviewing some earlier discussions and there was talk of MP being potentially catabolic (without concurrent use of anabolics--as with T3 for example). I wasn't aware of that idea; any validity to it???

    MP+Sesamin+Retain (or LX)+GXR is an awesome cutting stack, albeit a bit much perhaps and expensive...
  29. Board Sponsor
    uhockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I was reviewing some earlier discussions and there was talk of MP being potentially catabolic (without concurrent use of anabolics--as with T3 for example). I wasn't aware of that idea; any validity to it???

    MP+Sesamin+Retain (or LX)+GXR is an awesome cutting stack, albeit a bit much perhaps and expensive...
    That has not been my experience with Melting Point, at all. I am really sensitive to the TTA cramps, unfortunately, but in terms of short 2-3 week cycles I've found it extremely efficacious without significant catabolic activity.
  30. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2185
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.27%

    so..im taking it as that Sesamin and Melting point is THE best stack for a female?? it seems that is a popular pairing of supplements...
  31. New Member
    TestSubject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

    I like
    Sesathin
    cAMPHOBOLIC
    Lipid FX
    CLA
    Redline RTD's
    Cellucor T-7 (thyroid)
    and either Ergopharms AMP or Stimmer-x on non-redline days
  32. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2185
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by TestSubject
    I like
    Sesathin
    cAMPHOBOLIC
    Lipid FX
    CLA
    Redline RTD's
    Cellucor T-7 (thyroid)
    and either Ergopharms AMP or Stimmer-x on non-redline days
    as a stack..or just as individual supps?
  33. New Member
    TestSubject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    as a stack..or just as individual supps?
    stack the oils and thyroid and switch off the stim's
  34. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2185
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    96.27%

    sesamin, melting point and camphibolic stacked
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Favorite new supplements in 2005 from board sponsors
    By the Cardinal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:02 PM
  2. Favorite NO supplement and why?
    By chevelleman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 10:58 AM
  3. M5AA, is it a good cutting supplement?
    By tommy36p in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 07:26 PM
  4. Cutting supplements
    By JWest0926 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2003, 03:37 PM
  5. Best Cutting Supplements
    By JWest0926 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in