Favorite Cutting Supplement(s)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. bump for vigor to respond..
    and what i meant was have you tried other supps when cut, please list them.

2. First of all, diet and routine are key. Obviously.

If she is looking for a stimulant, Scorch and Basic Cuts are both excellent daily stims that have a good peak/trough time that doesn't make you jittery followed by lethargic.

If looking for a non-stimulant, Melting Point and Sesamin can't be beat. My advice is to start with 4 caps Melting Point daily along with 1 cap sesamin at bedtime. Increase dosage as necessary depending on rapidity of fat loss.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by uhockey
    First of all, diet and routine are key. Obviously.

If she is looking for a stimulant, Scorch and Basic Cuts are both excellent daily stims that have a good peak/trough time that doesn't make you jittery followed by lethargic.

If looking for a non-stimulant, Melting Point and Sesamin can't be beat. My advice is to start with 4 caps Melting Point daily along with 1 cap sesamin at bedtime. Increase dosage as necessary depending on rapidity of fat loss.
    I was reviewing some earlier discussions and there was talk of MP being potentially catabolic (without concurrent use of anabolics--as with T3 for example). I wasn't aware of that idea; any validity to it???

MP+Sesamin+Retain (or LX)+GXR is an awesome cutting stack, albeit a bit much perhaps and expensive...

4. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I was reviewing some earlier discussions and there was talk of MP being potentially catabolic (without concurrent use of anabolics--as with T3 for example). I wasn't aware of that idea; any validity to it???

MP+Sesamin+Retain (or LX)+GXR is an awesome cutting stack, albeit a bit much perhaps and expensive...
    That has not been my experience with Melting Point, at all. I am really sensitive to the TTA cramps, unfortunately, but in terms of short 2-3 week cycles I've found it extremely efficacious without significant catabolic activity.

5. so..im taking it as that Sesamin and Melting point is THE best stack for a female?? it seems that is a popular pairing of supplements...
    •   

6. I like
    Sesathin
    cAMPHOBOLIC
    Lipid FX
    CLA
    Redline RTD's
    Cellucor T-7 (thyroid)
    and either Ergopharms AMP or Stimmer-x on non-redline days

7. Quote Originally Posted by TestSubject
    I like
    Sesathin
    cAMPHOBOLIC
    Lipid FX
    CLA
    Redline RTD's
    Cellucor T-7 (thyroid)
    and either Ergopharms AMP or Stimmer-x on non-redline days
    as a stack..or just as individual supps?

8. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    as a stack..or just as individual supps?
    stack the oils and thyroid and switch off the stim's

9. sesamin, melting point and camphibolic stacked
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. You're Personal Favorite Cutting Supplement?
    By CoreyL.A. in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 06:00 PM
  2. Favorite NO supplement and why?
    By chevelleman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 10:58 AM
  3. M5AA, is it a good cutting supplement?
    By tommy36p in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 07:26 PM
  4. Cutting supplements
    By JWest0926 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2003, 03:37 PM
  5. Best Cutting Supplements
    By JWest0926 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:24 AM