Favorite Cutting Supplement(s)

SDaigneault

Board Supporter
Awards
Has to be legal, and can be more than one. I'm trying to help my sister find a great, but safe and non-addictive, low sides cutting stack, and other than the standard stimulants out there, what else really works? (TriMax is banned, which is a bummer).

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Have you looked into MAN Scorch?

It's green tea based, and has adequate amounts of forskolin.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
OMG SESATHIN!!!! Come on its healthy, works for almost everyone, sides will not be noticeable to anyone not in tune with their body

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Venom and basic cuts by designer,this will light you up but start low.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Melting Point, LipidFX or bulk TTA... it works wonders

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want a stack...(BigSmith suggested this to me)

AX StimX + ALRI Lean Dreams + Controlled Labs Red Acid

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i wanna see a log of someone stacking all the venom products by ALRI with thyrogen X. it seems like a potent stack. i think the original venom is the only stim based one, so maybe consider dropping that and dosing lean dreams, special tactics, and thyrogen.

boffo234

Awards
Nothing to really contribute ... but Sesamin (of any brand, I like Vaporize), TTA, and Thyrogen-esque products are typically a safe bet so long as they are produced by reputable companies.

Venom will light your ass up, but for me it also encouraged infection (UTI's... coulda been any other infection and I wouldn't have cared so much, but I STILL have to deal with this ****), but from a pure effectiveness viewpoint, it works hella good, especially in conjuction with Dicana or a relatively weak (WRT T3) thyroid product.

If you want a stack...(BigSmith suggested this to me)

AX StimX + ALRI Lean Dreams + Controlled Labs Red Acid

Brent, where are you SigEp at? Texas A&M here ... just got into my JI semester this spring.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
SesaThin, c-amphibolic..and also Lean Extreme...the first 2 combined are the best cutting stack ever, natural, and good for you to boot

The Graduate

Awards
Sesathin and a green tea product would be great. Add in some omega 3.

No sides and if she doesnt lose any weight its a great all round heathly stack.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
It is an awesome stack and is great if you are at a level of leaness,(which you definately look to be ,WBHulk)) the changes to your body comp should be visible every couple of days. This is the first legal stack I beleive to be a viable option for those that are already "conditoned" and are trying to take their physique to the next level. as far as the price, expensive is a term relative to the individual, This stack is for people that have been consistantly pushing their body over prolonged periods of time, in my humble opinion for beginners and weekend warriors, I beleive an eca stack would be far more cost effective and work more then well enough.

May I also say this a good way to dose most alri products is take them in dosages they last a month, I have used most of his products and found this is how they work best

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
It is an awesome stack and is great if you are at a level of leaness,(which you definately look to be ,WBHulk)) the changes to your body comp should be visible every couple of days. This is the first legal stack I beleive to be a viable option for those that are already "conditoned" and are trying to take their physique to the next level. as far as the price, expensive is a term relative to the individual, This stack is for people that have been consistantly pushing their body over prolonged periods of time, in my humble opinion for beginners and weekend warriors, I beleive an eca stack would be far more cost effective and work more then well enough.

May I also say this a good way to dose most alri products is take them in dosages they last a month, I have used most of his products and found this is how they work best
thanks for the review on this bro. im already convinced that will prove to be one of the most effective fat loss stacks. by any chance, do you know if any products included in venoms tri-lean system or thyrogen is catabolic?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review on this bro. im already convinced that will prove to be one of the most effective fat loss stacks. by any chance, do you know if any products included in venoms tri-lean system or thyrogen is catabolic?
I think they say its supposed to be anti-catabolic stack. It has the main ingredient of retain in it.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I have notice more of hardening effect then glyco-depletion, like i would get from other fat burners, to me this sugest more of a repartitoning effect then a purely catabolic one,visible fat loss should far exceed pounds droped on the scale. Although the original venom by itself is probably fairly catabolic as from what i can tell it is a very potent anoretic
this stack is better for getting from 10-7 percent b-f not for geting from 30-15% it would simply be over kill

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be starting the stack of all of the Venoms except Venom itself. Instead I am going to use USP's C2.

So I will be taking Thyrogen-X, Lean Dreams, Special Tactics, and C2 as well as some Powerfull, Symmetry, and the magic white powder from USP.

I will start this in about another week and a half. I will keep you guys posted.

Mr.50

i wanna see a log of someone stacking all the venom products by ALRI with thyrogen X. it seems like a potent stack. i think the original venom is the only stim based one, so maybe consider dropping that and dosing lean dreams, special tactics, and thyrogen.

vigor

Awards
i'd have to say sessamin and melting point was my favorite cutting stack

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
For a woman who wants to avoid the side effects of stimulant based fat burners my first recommendation would be strict diet :). Failing that the anarchy stack (ALCAR + ALA + CLA) and sesathin would be an excellent choice. This is the healthiest most side effect free fat burning combination available.

I wouldn't be crying into my milk about the trimax being banned unless you wanted to watch your sister waste away all her lean mass and rebound from thyroid shutdown. I have personally found that even small doses of T3 are a disaster for cutting without concurrent use of anabolics.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For a woman who wants to avoid the side effects of stimulant based fat burners my first recommendation would be strict diet :). Failing that the anarchy stack (ALCAR + ALA + CLA) and sesathin would be an excellent choice. This is the healthiest most side effect free fat burning combination available.

I wouldn't be crying into my milk about the trimax being banned unless you wanted to watch your sister waste away all her lean mass and rebound from thyroid shutdown. I have personally found that even small doses of T3 are a disaster for cutting without concurrent use of anabolics.

I thought CLA was ruled to be a waste of money?

SDaigneault

Board Supporter
Awards

ugh. so, did i go wrong by recommending she stack sesathin + thyrogen-x + venom?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ugh. so, did i go wrong by recommending she stack sesathin + thyrogen-x + venom?

I don't think so. The "anarchy" stack suggested wouldn't be suggested by me for several reasons. The first being that ALA.... is weak.It is in venom but k-rala is better for losing weight. CLA is the same effect as fish oil for me personally. I am a big supporter of ALCAR though, which can be added to the Sesathin + thryogen-x + venom stack.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
bump for vigor to respond..
and what i meant was have you tried other supps when cut, please list them.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First of all, diet and routine are key. Obviously.

If she is looking for a stimulant, Scorch and Basic Cuts are both excellent daily stims that have a good peak/trough time that doesn't make you jittery followed by lethargic.

If looking for a non-stimulant, Melting Point and Sesamin can't be beat. My advice is to start with 4 caps Melting Point daily along with 1 cap sesamin at bedtime. Increase dosage as necessary depending on rapidity of fat loss.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
First of all, diet and routine are key. Obviously.

If she is looking for a stimulant, Scorch and Basic Cuts are both excellent daily stims that have a good peak/trough time that doesn't make you jittery followed by lethargic.

If looking for a non-stimulant, Melting Point and Sesamin can't be beat. My advice is to start with 4 caps Melting Point daily along with 1 cap sesamin at bedtime. Increase dosage as necessary depending on rapidity of fat loss.
I was reviewing some earlier discussions and there was talk of MP being potentially catabolic (without concurrent use of anabolics--as with T3 for example). I wasn't aware of that idea; any validity to it???

MP+Sesamin+Retain (or LX)+GXR is an awesome cutting stack, albeit a bit much perhaps and expensive...

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was reviewing some earlier discussions and there was talk of MP being potentially catabolic (without concurrent use of anabolics--as with T3 for example). I wasn't aware of that idea; any validity to it???

MP+Sesamin+Retain (or LX)+GXR is an awesome cutting stack, albeit a bit much perhaps and expensive...
That has not been my experience with Melting Point, at all. I am really sensitive to the TTA cramps, unfortunately, but in terms of short 2-3 week cycles I've found it extremely efficacious without significant catabolic activity.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so..im taking it as that Sesamin and Melting point is THE best stack for a female?? it seems that is a popular pairing of supplements...

TestSubject

Awards
I like
Sesathin
cAMPHOBOLIC
Lipid FX
CLA
Redline RTD's
Cellucor T-7 (thyroid)
and either Ergopharms AMP or Stimmer-x on non-redline days

mpkonig

Board Supporter