should i cee?

bancemillstone

Awards
will b finishing up sd cycle soon n i quit taking creatine so that i could see exactly how effective sd would b standing alone. n da past have had good results with creatine/dex/ala but wanted to no da best cee supp 2 use or if i should use it at all. n yes i no where the search key is. used it, got good n bad reviews 4 both. thanx AM's.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
will b finishing up sd cycle soon n i quit taking creatine so that i could see exactly how effective sd would b standing alone. n da past have had good results with creatine/dex/ala but wanted to no da best cee supp 2 use or if i should use it at all. n yes i no where the search key is. used it, got good n bad reviews 4 both. thanx AM's.
Chances are you are going to get yes's and no's here to then. It is up to you. If you have had a good amount of success in the past with various creatines then give it a go. The worst that could happen would you lose something around 20 bucks. I myself used CNWs and had good success. Nothing to write home about, but I felt it was worth the 20$

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
First of all, if you respond well to creatine you should respond just as well to CEE. Second of all, you might want to look into writing like a normal person.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Wa da yo mean Dog of da Nate? No wha I b say'n.

jsa19

Awards
bsn cell mass, it works like any other creatine or better