Itching from TTA products?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone gotten itchy from taking any sort of TTA product?

I've been on TTA over a week and I seem to itch all over. Nothing horrible, its completely tolerable but I am starting to wonder if it is some kind of allergic reaction to it.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are TTA products, used search on this site and said "Sorry no matches"

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I experienced a great deal of itching when on melting point. At the time, I was also using lean extreme, and had also restarted using sesathin, so didn't really know whether or not the melting point was to blame for the itching or not.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Melting Point by Designer Supps
LipidFX by Scivation
or bulk TTA powder
Also, Custom is coming out with a TTA/green tea/forskolin blend soon.

TTA effects the immune system...for me, it manifested itself as a mouthful of canker sores (this happened to others too)...maybe for you guys, it manifested as itching.

the Cardinal

Awards
Has anyone gotten itchy from taking any sort of TTA product?

I've been on TTA over a week and I seem to itch all over. Nothing horrible, its completely tolerable but I am starting to wonder if it is some kind of allergic reaction to it.
Yep, big time. I've tried three different TTA products, and by the second week of using each one, the itching drives me crazy (I tried three different products/formulations hoping that something other than the TTA was the cause, but I had no such luck). Each time, it started off in a localized area such as a spot near my clavicle, and after a few more days, it spread to other areas like my groin, which became unbearable.

I will say this - each of the products I used seems to work as advertised, but I can't use any of them anymore because of the allergic reaction, which continues for a few days even after I stop using. Until now, I've never had a severe reaction or allergy to any of the too-numerous-to-count supplements I've used, so it's really a bummer that a datgum fatty acid would lay me low!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, big time. I've tried three different TTA products, and by the second week of using each one, the itching drives me crazy (I tried three different products/formulations hoping that something other than the TTA was the cause, but I had no such luck). Each time, it started off in a localized area such as a spot near my clavicle, and after a few more days, it spread to other areas like my groin, which became unbearable.

I will say this - each of the products I used seems to work as advertised, but I can't use any of them anymore because of the allergic reaction, which continues for a few days even after I stop using. Until now, I've never had a severe reaction or allergy to any of the too-numerous-to-count supplements I've used, so it's really a bummer that a datgum fatty acid would lay me low!
I'm getting more and more used to the itching, its the only side I'm getting no cramps even at ~2-3g/day. It is a little annoying when trying to go to sleep though, but benedryl seems to help.