What is "bulk CEE"
- 02-16-2006, 08:39 PM
- 02-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Nutraplanet sells "bulk" CEE.. Pretty sure it means you buy it in bulk
- 02-16-2006, 09:12 PM
- 5'9" 192 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by Pitbull954
Like Costco, think a bulk discount.
02-16-2006, 09:40 PM
"bulk CEE" is what you use when you are bulking, as opposed to "cut CEE" which you use when you're dieting down for a contest or something.Originally Posted by mkurtzhals
bulk CEE is the same material all your favorite supp co's use for their fancy and expensive CEE formulas. So you can buy it this way (relatively cheap in a plastic bag), or you can get a fancy colorful bottle and pay that company's advertising bills and pro bb'er rep's endorsement fees at checkout.
best bet is to buy it bulk from an AM sponsor.
02-16-2006, 11:03 PM
I couldn't have said it in a more smart-ass way myself.Originally Posted by milwood
Similar Forum Threads
- By mapexman in forum SupplementsReplies: 66Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:45 PM
- By jchurch in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2008, 03:19 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:38 AM
- By Romac in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:09 AM
- By Jcada in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:40 PM