NutraPlanet's CEE ?

EasyE

Awards
Anybody have anything to say about NutraPlanet' s CEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride ?) I was going to order some. wondering if anybody has had good results from it?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What's there to say, it's creatine. Use it.

EasyE

Awards
lol...well that was not the answer that I was looking for, but thank you. Anyways maybe we can try this again..Im currently using Creatine mono. and if this, CEE HCL has anything better to offer great. So if anybody has used it, or is using it now your feedback would be appreciated.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yep, better than mono. I personally use Di-Creatine Malate. Cheap, tasteless and effective.

EasyE

Awards
Yeah there seems to be alot of hype around CEE. I've been using mono. now for about 7 yrs with fairly good results. Maybe I'll just go with the 500gm for now, see how it goes.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A researcher says CEE is all hype. and he is recognized. i emailed him and he emailed me back. He says the ester does nothing. and this guy studys chemicals, molecules-whatever and knows his stuff.

Regardless i bought some of this product Cee hcl from nutraplanet and am going to test it. When i load mono i do feel a bloated stomach and ill see with the CEE