Sci-Fit Hoodia 1500

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I want to order a appetite suppressent so that during my maintence period (until March 15) I dont put on any weight by over indulging. I was looking around and came across this:

Sci-Fit Hoodia 1500:
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules

Servings Per Container: 60

Hoodia Gordonii Extract Powder: 1500 mg

6',7'-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB): 10 mg

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

Has anyone heard anything about this product. Its not cheap so I wanted your guys advice first. I really want to curb my appetitie to eliminate any bad thoughts. Is this product really worth the money?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, hoodia seems to be a hit or miss supplement. Some have found good appettite suppression. Others, me included, don't get much (if anything) from it. Most that do get some suppression have to continually up the dose to keep getting the same amount of suppression, then at some point it just doesn't seem to work any more until you take a break from it.
My appettite is a monster and up until recently I haven't found anything that would put a dent in it. I've been having decent luck with Scivations LipidFX. It doesn't kill my appettite, but it makes it manageable. That's more than virtually anything else I've tried. I had similar results with Ectotropin-6, but the cost on it is way too high for the way I responded to it. So for about $33 (vs $90) a month, LipidFX is what I'm going with right now.

dd

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my wife loves hoodia but it looses its effect over a couple of wks. check the extract. I think when I looked at the sci fit brand they did not have as much in them as the now brand. cnw has a powder that does not tast too bad(so my wife says) and its pretty cheap.