Give me names of Brick and Morter stores that you buy from.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
So do to an unfortunate Homeland Security incident with AllTheWhey my protein is going to be a little under a month late.

I need to buy some protein as a holdover until it comes. 5lber should do. I'm in AZ but can anyone recommend any place that has decent prices? I haven't bought B&M in over 4 years.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So do to an unfortunate Homeland Security incident with AllTheWhey my protein is going to be a little under a month late.

I need to buy some protein as a holdover until it comes. 5lber should do. I'm in AZ but can anyone recommend any place that has decent prices? I haven't bought B&M in over 4 years.

Sam's Club and Costco has it the cheapest bro. Its gonna be whey, its like 18.99 for 6lbs of whey. Sucks to hear about ATW :( Hope they get their issues resolved.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Costco - Right off cave creek.. that'll do.

Thanks Grass.

Edit: Thanks B!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Get some fish oil too while you're at it ;)
I will check in to that. I haven't needed to order from CNW and am almost out of my 1000 caps but don't want to put in an order unless I need something else.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Like others, Costco is a good option.

If you're not a member of Costco you might try Trader Joe's but I have no idea if they exist in AZ.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Get some fish oil too while you're at it ;)
Costco's Nature Made brand fish oils are great. They have one of the highest amounts of EPAs and DHAs I've seen although custom's aren't far behind.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I swear by Matrix 5.0 from Nutraplanet. It is a blend but a good one. Undenatured whey, miscellar cassien and egg albumin. 5lbs for $26. You gotta watch some of the ingredients they throw in those cheap powders. I was using some Met-RX for a while untill I read the ingredients (don't ususlly buy anything without doing that first) and foung hydrogenated oils! Fuckers.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
BP... your surgery has gotten to your reading abilities...

:study: j/k.

I would love to order from Nutra or Island but I need a local store to order from tonight.

And normally I would be concerned with the ingredients but as long as it contains some isolate I will be happy.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Doh! It's not the surgury, it's the Percocet. I have some Ultram waiting for me at the pharmacy. No more narcotics for me.:blink:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Why hasn't anyone suggested GNC??? :)

CROWLER

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Got the 6lb'er some fish caps and flax caps since the oil I bought at TJ's is great for shakes.. just not very portable.

And today wasn't a scheduled cheat day.. but damn how do I log all those samples I had into fitday!!!

AND... to top that off we got a cheese pizza because it was "quick and easy". Was the worst pizza for a cheat meal too. I only had two slices and didn't enjoy it at all.

Well there you have it... my Costco shopping experience. :hammer:

az2u

Awards
Costco. Pro-Rated - 6lbs - 24.99.
I live in Gilbert and I stopped by the local Hi-Health to see if they had any deals. 5lbs of Pro- Rated for $19.99. Sales lady informed me they were no longer going to carry Pro-Rated. You might want to stop by a Hi-Health near you.

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
Jonesers, ATW is in the USA, you are in the USA, wtf kind of homeland security **** did you encounter?

I am NOT trying to do an Inquiring Reporter bullshit number on ATW, I just want to know what kinds of things to expect from our big brother. When BB is watching me, I like to know in which direction to watch back.

It shouldn't have been Customs between Pennsylvania and Arizona, was it the carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc) who protected you from yourself, or some other gummit agency?

Man, ****, editing here to add I found the answer in Tattoo's thread over in the ATW forum. Thank you very much, Uncle Sam. Took you 17 years to catch the Unabomber and then only cause his brother gave him up, but you have protected our soil from some Canadian protein.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Man, ****, editing here to add I found the answer in Tattoo's thread over in the ATW forum. Thank you very much, Uncle Sam. Took you 17 years to catch the Unabomber and then only cause his brother gave him up, but you have protected our soil from some Canadian protein.
That's some funny **** right thar. I don't care who ya are.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, some protein is a "white powder". The govt has a whole cottage industry to detect and clean up mysterious white powders..it's job security bro.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Don't ever buy Walmart Whey in desperation, it's really nasty tasting and the amino balance is wrong.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Don't ever buy Walmart Whey in desperation, it's really nasty tasting and the amino balance is wrong.
Yeah... don't really see myself buying any food products from them. Thanks for the headsup tho!

ProRated that I got at Costco is alright, nothing special.

And GrossSize Rocks, there is no customs from state to state.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Costco and Sams Club both charge a membership fee, correct? Anyone know how much it is?

pharm

Awards

I live in Glendale and just found House of FItness on Bell Rd. They sell everything - DS, AX, Ergopharm, Primaforce....The guy told me today that they match internet pricing.
Check it out if you are out that way.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I live in Glendale and just found House of FItness on Bell Rd. They sell everything - DS, AX, Ergopharm, Primaforce....The guy told me today that they match internet pricing.
Check it out if you are out that way.
Cool man. What N/S on Bell? Street or Avenue? Being that you are in Glendale I would imagine Avenue.

Thanks for the headsup.

pharm

Awards
Cool man. What N/S on Bell? Street or Avenue? Being that you are in Glendale I would imagine Avenue.

Thanks for the headsup.
It is in the strip mall by the Fry's Grocery store around 66th and Bell Rd.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Phoenix Area Stores

"House of Fitness" is also in Scottsdale and 6 Valley locations. See: http://www.houseoffitness.net/main.html

Price match policy requires that you put the internet item in the shopping cart and add shipping and bring them the printout. Pretty good policy. They carry USPLabs now.

"Valley Vitamins" located throughout the Valley is pretty good as well.

Also "Hi-health" dumps a lot of excess inventory at the Arizona Mills Outlet Mall in Tempe off Baseline and I-10. Sometimes there are very good prices on stuff.