Methyl X & Methyl Test 1
- 02-15-2006, 05:35 PM
- 02-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Definately would stack another methyl w/ m1t.... m1t is too methylated for me... i wouldn't use it. JMO
- 02-15-2006, 05:44 PM
02-15-2006, 05:45 PM
02-15-2006, 05:51 PM
02-15-2006, 05:53 PM
Curious, what exactly is too methylated?Originally Posted by MGH1982
We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
02-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Well just in my opinion it is... i judge them by the # of side effects to how harsh they r on the liver. Just me though.Originally Posted by B5150
Similar Forum Threads
- By standon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-08-2012, 03:40 PM
- By neverstop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2009, 11:06 AM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:26 PM
- By broken7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:28 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2004, 07:40 PM