- 02-15-2006, 12:51 AM
I am taking in alot of protein right now on a bulking cycle and I am looking for any recs or opinions on a good broad spectrum digestive enzyme for protein (, papain, pancreatin, trypsin, chymotrypsin, and rutin type of stuff).
I was taking one prodcut awhile ago, but it was filled with other stuff that I did not want, so I am looking for any other prodcut leads.
NOW's looks fairly good and they do have good reputation, but looking for others to compare.
- 02-15-2006, 01:30 AM
02-15-2006, 02:01 AM
NOW Super Enzymes kick ass. Good price too. It definitly helps and it keeps gas from smellin so damn bad when your on a Bobo diet! haha
02-15-2006, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the replies. They both look good.
How many pills are you guys taking a day and do you take them right before your meals and or protein shakes??
I am taking in apporx 300 grams of protein, mainly through WPI.
02-15-2006, 12:58 PM
i take 1 during a meal so 6 a day. Dymatize whey has enzymes already added to it. I'm not sure if your WPI does or not but I would take a pill with it if they aren't already added cuz whey doesn't digest too great on its own
02-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Bump on the Dymatize whey. I think it's my favorite whey i've used so far. The cafe mocha flavor is delicious. I take the enzymes with 3 or 4 of my meals, and i usually take two of them at a time.
02-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Number 5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:53 PM
- By Nutz in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2004, 01:25 AM
- By quasar in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2003, 05:59 PM
- By weissmuller in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2003, 09:22 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:50 PM