Proteolytic enzymes

1. Proteolytic enzymes

I am taking in alot of protein right now on a bulking cycle and I am looking for any recs or opinions on a good broad spectrum digestive enzyme for protein (bromelain, papain, pancreatin, trypsin, chymotrypsin, and rutin type of stuff).

I was taking one prodcut awhile ago, but it was filled with other stuff that I did not want, so I am looking for any other prodcut leads.

NOW's Super Enzymes looks fairly good and they do have good reputation, but looking for others to compare.

2. I use Mega-Zyme (meal time) by Enzymatic therapy and it is a pretty solid product for the price.

3. NOW Super Enzymes kick ass. Good price too. It definitly helps and it keeps gas from smellin so damn bad when your on a Bobo diet! haha

4. Thanks for the replies. They both look good.

How many pills are you guys taking a day and do you take them right before your meals and or protein shakes??

I am taking in apporx 300 grams of protein, mainly through WPI.

5. i take 1 during a meal so 6 a day. Dymatize whey has enzymes already added to it. I'm not sure if your WPI does or not but I would take a pill with it if they aren't already added cuz whey doesn't digest too great on its own

6. Bump on the Dymatize whey. I think it's my favorite whey i've used so far. The cafe mocha flavor is delicious. I take the enzymes with 3 or 4 of my meals, and i usually take two of them at a time.

7. You can also get an anti-inflammatory effect from enzymes when taken on an empty stomach

Similar Forum Threads

1. digestive enzymes for protein powder?
    By Number 5 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 01:25 AM
  3. The Importance of Food Enzymes
    By quasar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 05:59 PM
  4. Steriods and enzyme conversion
    By weissmuller in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 09:22 PM
  5. Does 19Nor and 1, 4 compete for the same enzyme?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:50 PM