Albuterol/Rampage/thyrogen-x

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

Albuterol/Rampage/thyrogen-x

Okay, I have researched all I could on these topics and I have a few questions. Do you all think it would be okay to take Rampage pre-workout while I am running Albuterol (3x4mg)? Also, does Thyrogen act on the same receptors as albuterol. I dont think it does but I am asking to be certain. I think that below would work well as it give time off from the alb. once receptor downgrad occurs and I wont have to rely on benedryl for days on end. On the thyrogen it says to not take caffeine with it so I cant stack that with the rampage.

Tell me if this would be good:

Albuterol 3x4mg a day for two weeks. Taking Rampage preworkout only.

Then after those two weeks, switch to Thyrogen-x for two weeks.

Then switch back to the alb./ rampage stack.

Then back to the thyrogen-x for two weeks making an 8 week total cut cycle.

I've used the search function and couldnt find my exact answer.

thanks

Ryno

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.57%

i think drop the rampage, and maybe wait to put that in during the thyrogen part of the cut.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

That is what I intially planned on doing was stacking the Rampage and the Thyrogen....but I read all the label info on the thyrogen.....

Right on the thyrogen it says "Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects" That kind of worries me about stacking the thyrogen with a energy suff that contains caffeine.

Ryno
    •   

4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would highly recommend staying away from Thyrogen at your age. Especially seeing that you don't even know what it does. Thyroid hormone analogues are serious business and can cause serious health problems. Why do you feel you need either of these supps? Post up your diet and let us critique that first.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

Thank you for your concern and looking out for me. I have read all I could on the Thyrogen and decided to pick some up on pre-sale only as it was a good deal. I do know to some degree as to what it targets and what it does.

This thread is where I found the most info for thyrogen.

ALRI thyrogen

My current Albuterol log which I started Feb. 14th is here and it also has all my diet info there.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fat-l...terol-log.html

note: I dont want this to turn into an age thing. I will be 21 very soon and I research almost daily different nutrition aspects, training, and supps.

thanks

Ryno
  6. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

Quote Originally Posted by rysigpi
    Thank you for your concern and looking out for me. I have read all I could on the Thyrogen and decided to pick some up on pre-sale only as it was a good deal. I do know to some degree as to what it targets and what it does.

This thread is where I found the most info for thyrogen.

ALRI thyrogen

My current Albuterol log which I started Feb. 14th is here and it also has all my diet info there.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fat-l...terol-log.html

note: I dont want this to turn into an age thing. I will be 21 very soon and I research almost daily different nutrition aspects, training, and supps.

thanks

Ryno
    Thanks for the reply. Just lookin out man. If your researching and feel you know what your doing then I feel better already. Theres just so many people messin with their body's in ways they don't understand both young and older (guilty myself at times), well you know. Any help I can be would be my pleasure.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  7. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

Just a suggestion. You should put the link to your diet in your sig. You have been putting a lot of work in to that and it is a good reference for other people to learn from.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

Thats a good call. I just put that link in my sig. thanks for the suggestion.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long to run Albuterol?
    By 357mag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 08:25 PM
  2. Clenbuterol vs albuterol
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 08:16 AM
  3. Just learned about Albuterol
    By 357mag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7