Cheapest Best Tasing Whey Isolate?
- 02-13-2006, 10:22 PM
- 02-13-2006, 11:13 PM
- 02-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Have you ever tried ATW? Great taste, bulk prices (save major $$), great service....what else can you want? I'm finishing up with my 25lb chocalate and its been great everything drink of the way. I've samples around 4-5 flavors of ATW, all have been better or as good as ON,, etc. etc.
02-14-2006, 12:45 AM
Trueprotein has it cheaper than ATW. I wasn't a big fan of ATW the first time I used it either. Meaning I still have like 30 pounds of Whey sitting in the bag in my closet.Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
I'm looking for cheaper than like 6 bucks a pound of ion exchange or coldfiltered.
02-14-2006, 02:19 AM
02-14-2006, 11:03 AM
02-14-2006, 12:32 PM
02-14-2006, 12:39 PM
02-14-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by BOHICA
Agreed, ATW conecntrate/blend is kind of thick even with 3x the normal amount of water added to it.
But ATW still has some good deals, so I still use them for concentrate. I'll get over the texture(not really using it for taste/texture).
Similar Forum Threads
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 15Last Post: 01-24-2007, 04:02 AM
- By MarcoNJ in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:28 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2004, 12:57 PM
- By The Mayor in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-09-2003, 07:25 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:06 AM