"Retain" products

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormudgen

Awards
I am inquring because I did a cycle of m1t around 4 months ago. Unfortunatley I feel like I really lost a lot of my gains. I will admit that some of this was due to sloppy workout regiemnts/diet during PCT.

I have however noticed that there are some products out there recomended for taking during PCT to help "retain" gains developed during the cycle.

What is the general opinion on these products? Do they work? If so what are the favorites?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I am inquring because I did a cycle of m1t around 4 months ago. Unfortunatley I feel like I really lost a lot of my gains. I will admit that some of this was due to sloppy workout regiemnts/diet during PCT.

I have however noticed that there are some products out there recomended for taking during PCT to help "retain" gains developed during the cycle.

What is the general opinion on these products? Do they work? If so what are the favorites?
What was your PCT after M1T cycle?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Ahh. Well there are a few: ATD, Clomid, Lean Extreme, Retain, some use IGF-1, Fungreek, Activate, D-Test, Sesamin and I am sure there some I am leaving out. I suggest you start researching all the diffrent ones. You should start in the PCT section. And the good Dr. D's posts on PCt are allways a good read.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Now that you have a wealth of knowledge, i would suggest informing yourself of the health complications caused by your actions. Also i would like to say i have done similar uninformed things and steroids like M1T are not to be taken lightly. You should read up "proper" PCT protocols, learn about getting bloodwork to see your liver values, check your blood pressure, and realise this is a great place to learn about training and diet. Check this out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/12909-m1t-pct.html?highlight=Methyl+1+test

Status
Not open for further replies.