Coleus Forskholli

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in using this compound but realize it takes higher dosages to see good results. I've already tried a few supplements which have it included but have yet to stack it alone (along with other things such a GT) at higher doses.

What seems to be the "sweet spot" for CF dosage. I have read 60mg min. and its said 1g produces amazing results. That seems to be quite a bit and would get VERY expensive for a college kid. CF isnt cheap.

I use San Tight as a base for a cutting stack. It has a forskolin-like ingredient, Sclareolide, in it. Sclareolide does not require a receptor to do its job. It crosses the cell membrane and activates the fat burning enzymes in the cell. Ephedrine, on the other hand, uses cell surface receptors to activate the same enzymes, and those receptors become downregulated after a while. Clen does the same thing but even FASTER. Obviously, its not superior alone but its a good base compound for a long-term cutting/leaning phase. You can then cycle in 2 week sessions of ephedrine or clen (if you so choose).

As for Green Tea extract, whats the best dosage range? Ive been taking 2x 500mg of Primaforce's Lean Green (50% EGCG). Ive previously read 300mg/day GTE should be a bare minimum. This dosage I take is in ADDITION to the 60% EGCG in the San Tight 375mg Complex.

Any additional thoughts/opinions from anyone who stacked/used high dose CF would be greatly appreciated.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Re: Bulk Nutrition now has Coleus Forskholli

I'm very interested in using this compound but realize it takes higher dosages to see good results. I've already tried a few supplements which have it included but have yet to stack it alone (along with other things such a GT) at higher doses.

What seems to be the "sweet spot" for CF dosage. I have read 60mg aka 1 gram produces amazing results. That seems to be quite a bit and would get VERY expensive for a college kid. CF isnt cheap.

As for Green Tea extract, whats the best dosge range? Ive been taking 2x 500mg of Primaforce's Lean Green (50% EGCG). Ive previously read 300mg//day should be a bare minimum.

Any additional thoughts/opinions from anyone who stacked/used high dose CF would be greatly appreciated.

Dude... #1 BN is not a sponsor here. Show some respect.

#2 60mgs of CF does not produce 'amazing results'. I think you are living into tha hype. That being said, 60mgs is what's contained in a full days dosage of MAN Scorch.

#3 I've gone as high up as 200mgs (active) for a month at a time already on two different occasions and what did it give me? Constant sharts and shits that look like toothbutter.

Yes, there is some anabolic effect. However, in my opinion it's not worth tha aggrivation.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

CNW does not sell bulk CF anymore (i think), so I figured it would be ok. Sorry, but the pursuit of knowledge/feedback on certain compounds should not be hampered by simple matters such as who sponsors what. Is this an open forum or a supplement brochure? I think we have all seen what EliteFitness is like now w/ all the AF store whoring. Im not pimping BN, they just sell bulk CF at the moment (with public COA I might add). As for the 60mg/day figure - let me rephrase. From the brief search I did, it seems 60mg/day is the bare minimum for noticeable results. 1g a day would add up quickly in terms of $.

In any case, thanks for your feedback.

Just to keep this thread on track - I'm looking for IDEAL CF and GTE dosages and any feedback/experience on them.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

CNW does not sell bulk CF anymore (i think), so I figured it would be ok. Sorry, but the pursuit of knowledge/feedback on certain compounds should not be hampered by simple matters such as who sponsors what. Is this an open forum or a supplement brochure? I think we have all seen what EliteFitness is like now w/ all the AF store whoring. Im not pimping BN, they just sell bulk CF at the moment (with public COA I might add). As for the 60mg/day figure - let me rephrase. From the brief search I did, it seems 60mg/day is the bare minimum for noticeable results. 1g a day would add up quickly in terms of $.

In any case, thanks for your feedback.

Just to keep this thread on track - I'm looking for IDEAL CF and GTE dosages and any feedback/experience on them.
It is an open forum...

All I'm saying is to use some common sense. It all boils down to HOW you go about saying things. You could easily speak in more general terms and then all one would have to do is run a search. Sure enough, people will find it.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

It is an open forum...

All I'm saying is to use some common sense. It all boils down to HOW you go about saying things. You could easily speak in more general terms and then all one would have to do is run a search. Sure enough, people will find it.
Point taken...

MAN Scorch looks like a really strong product. I dont think I gave it fair attention previously. I really like San Tight (for the reasons I mentioned in 1st post). Has anyone taken/compared both? ... Toad?

I might note that I HAVE gone out of my way to support board sponsors. I do realize how the world works...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/island-supplements/36749-customer-feedback-reputation.html
I ended up purchasing some stuff from Island just to help support a board sponsor.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Point taken...

MAN Scorch looks like a really strong product. I dont think I gave it fair attention previously. I really like San Tight (for the reasons I mentioned in 1st post). Has anyone taken/compared both? ... Toad?
Scorch doesn't tweak you out with Yohimbine like Tight, plus Scorch also includes tha EGCG you are looking for as well.

What's not to like?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

Scorch doesn't tweak you out with Yohimbine like Tight, plus Scorch also includes tha EGCG you are looking for as well.

What's not to like?
Well, Tight also has EGCG, although not as much. Scorch does look good though.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

Ive used USP's Camphobolic and has noticable results.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established

Im taking 500mg to 1g ed, and i love it.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established

OH SNAP DAWG!

Seriously... I can not wait for that to hit the market. I'll be first in line to test that out.
The ingredient ratios are sweet too I might add...

bigjohn58

Awards
Isn't Forskholli the ingrediant that supposedly replaced ephedra when it was pushed off the market or am I thinking something different? I might have to add some of this to my supplement stacks in the near future.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I have question for someone with knowledge of Cannibal Foreskins.

CF is supposed to activate/release ATP, correct? Would caffeine nullify this effect, as it supposedly does with Creatine?

Blue_moon

Awards
Coleous Forskholi is the main ingredient or the actual ingredient in the "Magical" Carbolin-19 from the extraodinaire phenomenal company BIOTEST. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Coleous has great properties and finally CNW offers a great price for it and soon a perfect product in a perfect combination. Thanks guys.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Alpine,

1. Forskolin dosage. Based on my experience 300mg of 20% extract is a sweet spot. Adjust depending on your bodyweight and on the % of your powder.

2. I dont know or endorse SAN Tight.

3. Green tea should be taken at higher doses, for healty reasons alone. 1.5g of a whole grean tea extract (90% polyphenols)

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
all this talk about cannibal foreskins and ma waung is making me hungry

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
No Ma Huang is just another term for ephedra. I was thinking Synephrine I think. I'll have to do some more research on forskholli.
ma huang is a herb with very high content in ephedrine. When ephedra was banned companies starting to use herbal exctract high in it. All sort of *rines were used too :)