- 04-02-2003, 10:41 PM
- 04-03-2003, 02:16 AM
Well, if you did actually do a search on thyrolean you find these are the ingredients:
Serving Size (cap) 6
Servings Per Bottle 20
Gum Guggle (mg) 750
With that said you could determine that the main ingredients there that are primary to thyroid function are tyrosine and gum guggle. You have tyrosine, and now do a search on guggulsterones and find your answer. My opinion: don't waste your money, and if you really want guggulsterones, go with syntrax's gugglebolic. Gonna have to give you a D in research 101 man, sorry
- 04-03-2003, 09:25 AM
The reason I was asking was because I read good remarks on Thyrolean, but I also read that the guggul used in Thyrolean wasn't good.
Thanks for the Reply JWeave
04-05-2003, 04:09 PM
is another option too.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
04-05-2003, 04:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gore in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 11-22-2011, 12:12 PM
- By tek9taz in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2011, 09:03 PM
- By fanzdslpwr in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2010, 08:46 AM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2007, 02:48 PM
- By rightship3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2007, 09:45 PM