finigenx cycle question

1. Registered User

finigenx cycle question

i am fairly new to ph/ps. i have done 1-ad and m-dien in the past. i still consider myself new to these types of products. iam 33 years old.i am considering doing a finigenx cycle with pct of rxt. i would like to add some mass but would really like to harden. i can pick up 2-240ml bottles of finigenx for $46.00 a piece. i am looking for a good 1st time cycle with a low chance of sides until i get more experience with ph/ps.. i would like some pros input. would rebound xt be enough for pct. thanks for any help

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by marc417
    i am fairly new to ph/ps. i have done 1-ad and m-dien in the past. i still consider myself new to these types of products. iam 33 years old.i am considering doing a finigenx cycle with pct of rxt. i would like to add some mass but would really like to harden. i can pick up 2-240ml bottles of finigenx for $46.00 a piece. i am looking for a good 1st time cycle with a low chance of sides until i get more experience with ph/ps.. i would like some pros input. would rebound xt be enough for pct. thanks for any help
    That's a good price where exactly did you find that.
  3. Registered User

I am buying them from a friend...do you think rxt is good enouch for pct with Finigenx? I will be taking perfect cycle by anabolic xtreme for liver support also thx
    •   

4. Registered User

I am buying them from a friend...do you think rxt is good enouch for pct with Finigenx? I will be taking perfect cycle by anabolic xtreme for liver support also thx
    There is much debate about that. If you have access to nolva I would suggest that over the above but if you do not I believe it will be fine.
  5. Registered User

I'd take RXT + retain over nolva. I lean out and keep more strength with that stack then with nolva solo.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

it's a good supp, rxt+retain should be fine for PCT as well, I would not reccomend dosing under 9cc ED and a nice 12cc ED would be even better...
    I never tried the reccomended dosing which is 6cc 1st week then 18cc the rest of the time on... which some have found to work very well.
  7. Registered User

thx for all your help guys. please keep your opinions and knowledge coming. i welcome all advise.. marc
  8. Registered User

thx for all your help guys. please keep your opinions and knowledge coming. i welcome all advise.. marc
    I cannot comment on a Fini only cycle,but I did run Sd and Fini about 9 months ago, and for pct I took Rebound, Lean Extreme, Zma,and Some other ntty test booster, and I did pretty damn good during and after Pct. I only started to lose size and strength when I started cutting. Hope this helps, and good luck with everything.
  9. Registered User

I once ran fini by itself when it first came out. I was still kinda a AAS novice at the time and it was actually a good cycle. I can't remember what dose I used (try doing a search for my posts) but the hardness I got from it was great, plus I leaned out some. Only thing that was a negative was that it killed my libido. It is a nandrolone derivative, so that would explain why.

I'd say if you're still a newbie to hormones, give it a shot, I think you'll like the effects. But for guys that are experienced AAS users, it won't do much for ya IMO.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cycle Questions for Finigenx Magnum
    By Maxondubz1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 01:35 PM
  2. 4-T cycle & questions
    By cpwhite in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 09:19 AM
  3. 3rd cycle question
    By kto in forum Anabolics