need some help

ben1ji

Awards
has anyone ever used the product by VPX called 1-Test.....i was going to get it but i didnt know if i work or not.....and if i use it do i need to take a estregen blocker after my cycle of it

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took vpx 1-test with success.

i would suggest you use proper pct after.

what size bottle? 120ml or the 240ml?

the product is slightly underdosed so you will want to bump up the daily dosage.

i had severe, painful, huge acne on my back from it - but the results were nice. i did 2 solo cycles of it.

some will say its expensive but at least it worked everytime .

shct

ben1ji

Awards
i was going to get the 480ml bottle....well i'm glad to hear it works....i am 225lbs right now so i am going to double the doses on it....what do you recomend for proper pct

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I used 1-Test also by VPX with great results... I used it too young but i still had great success with the product and dosed it at about 12mL ED, i too had the 480cc bottle... ran two cycles of it for like 4 weeks each i think, can't remember. I however had absolutely no side effects from this product, so if your not exactly acne prone then you prolly won't get any. As for pct I ran simple 6-oxo afterwards, but there are way better options for PCT these days, I would suggest getting some ATD or novadex extreme... I don't feel nolva is needed for this.. Great product BTW

ben1ji

Awards
well i just found out that it was discontinued so now i need to find somthing that is just as good.....anyone have any ideas as to what i should us......anything on the same lines as 1-test