AST multipro32x problems

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the above mentioned multi two times daily for a little while now. However, I am stopping tomorrow. 3 out of 4 times that I take it it gives me a severe stomach ache and its all I can do to keep from vomitting. It makes me very very sick to my stomach. I have tried taking it with and without food. With diff foods and what not. But just about everytime like clock work, my stomach gets tore up 10 min after taking it and lasts about 20 min. I have taken this exact multi before last year with no problems....man what gives??? Im done with it until I can figure out wtf is going on!!!

also Im not takin any other supps other than fish oils.
Ryno
out

Dennking

Awards
Stop taking them first and see if they are the actual cause to your stomachache..

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that. I stopped taking them for two days and never got any stomach pains/ nasuea...ect. I started again yesterday and got the ill effects both yesterday and today. I think its safe to say I am done with them.

Dennking

Awards
Give some samples to your friends? See if it makes them sick..

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I gave one to my roommate and he said he didnt notice anything......soooo weird

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Switch multi-vitamins. I had the same problem with jamieson multi but switched to another type and I dont have this problem. I have tried another brand since, no recurrance of syptoms (which mimicked yours except I was actually driven to vomiting).
cc

ispymalik

Awards
checking in.
same thing happend to me, i stoped taking them and no more nausua. Your description is accurate aswell, the pain was pretty intense. it dindt last very long maybe 30 min -45 min. but it was one hell of a ride

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Its just so weird...last year I had no troubles with this exact multi...now it feels like im goin to keep over from stomach problems. Intense is the right word too!
:jaw:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP!!!!

dude, i have just started taking these again cause i ran out of my other vitamins and i get stomach pains also, didnt even think that it could be the multi's.....ive taken them for a long time also with no problems, interesting.

ispymalik

Awards
i would take them on/ with
a cup of oatmel
protein drink
multi ast
glucosamine and msm

an hr later- horriable stomach pains.
and hr 30 min later- no more pains.

i havent taken any multi's since then
i was gonna try my luck at now's adams or something of the sort.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
skipped taking the multi this mourning....and bam..the stomach pains/ nasuea went away. So weird.