How long can one stay on Cissus?

jhferry

Awards
With the reported anabolic properties, I was wondering how safe it is long term. Im body is a wreck so all the positives can weigh out any negatives for awhile. Im just concerned with the negatives regarding any anabolic properties etc.

Thanks,

John

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think there is abosultely no risk in running it as a staple. The anabolic properties in Cissus itself are faint for most, its the new product that should be significantly anabolic.

dam225

Awards
I have been on cissus for about 8 months now. No blood work though.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I asked how long you could stay on Camphibolic (thread in USP forum), and was informed there would be no problem staying on as long as i like.

Camphibolic contains cissus amongst other things.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any bloodwork done?
Yes. I have used it every day in low dosage for 6 months for its healing properties only. Cissus had no effect on my bloodwork. Nor would I have expected it to do so.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I had bloodwork done after a couple months on cissus and several weeks on Powerfull. Its is posted in USP's section. Neither had any discernable effect on total test.

jhferry

Awards
Great news. Im going to try it for a number of ailments I have been having.

badmofaux

Awards
I'm interested in getting bloodwork done. How do you guys typically arrange this? Do I call my doctor and just ask him for a blood test? (My health care provider is UnitedHealthcare.)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i would wonder more about the effectiveness of long term use of cissus. maybe your body get used to it and it isn't effective after a few months (or as effective) maybe it needs to be cycled. i have only been taking it while ive been injured and wasn't in the weigh room (so i couldn't comment on the anabolic side).

thepopo

Banned
Awards
So Cissus is good stuff? I've had an injured wrist for 4+ months now and glucosamine/chon/msm got it to the point to where it didn't chronically hurt to use it... Unfortunately, whenever I put lots of weight on the wrist, it hurts like hell.. Would Cissus be able to help out with this?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
So Cissus is good stuff? I've had an injured wrist for 4+ months now and glucosamine/chon/msm got it to the point to where it didn't chronically hurt to use it... Unfortunately, whenever I put lots of weight on the wrist, it hurts like hell.. Would Cissus be able to help out with this?
Cissus is the bomb. Honestly, the healing effects are only really noticeably while on for me. After I discontinue use, my pain issues will return usually (albiet reduced). Its the anabolic qualities that I love CissusRX for...6 caps a day gives me a nice boost in libido and that 'all day pump' feeling that we all know and love:D

BV

thepopo

Banned
Awards
Cissus is the bomb. Honestly, the healing effects are only really noticeably while on for me. After I discontinue use, my pain issues will return usually (albiet reduced). Its the anabolic qualities that I love CissusRX for...6 caps a day gives me a nice boost in libido and that 'all day pump' feeling that we all know and love:D

BV
anabolic effects as in aiding in muscle gain as well as these healing properties?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
anabolic effects as in aiding in muscle gain as well as these healing properties?
Seems like it to me. Check the 'previous log' link in my sig.

badmofaux

Awards
...6 caps a day...
Just curious, BV--it seems like a lot of people take 6 caps/day even though the directions say 4 caps/day. Did you increase your dosage b/c 4 caps/day didn't do anything for you? Also, why stop at 6? (How do you know when you've taken TOO much?)

I'm ~170 lbs, and am considering upping my dosage.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont know bro, Ive always taken 6 caps a day;) Ive been using Cissus since USP first released it and I think back then it was the starting dose. He may have increased the dose per cap too, so maybe that's why its down to 4.

Ive never tried mega-dosing the stuff, I try to make my supps stretch as far as I can to save $$$. I'd like to give it a run a 8-10 caps a day though just to gauge the effects.

Just a side note - after 8 weeks Cissus/Camph I did notice my nipples got a little 'perky'. Samething happend on PowerFULL and was quickly remedied by ReboundXT.

I think the first time it was due to the foskolin in Camphobolic, and on PowerFULL it may have been due to a slight rise in prolactin. Nothing to be concerned over, as I do seem to sensitive to estrogen issues, but just something to keep in mind.

BV