Pump Stack

Atlas

Awards
Hey guys, most N.O. type of supps dont work for me so I am thinking of giving it another shot beofore I decide they are all garbage.....just want to know what are your favorite supps for a pump and strength. Lately my pump in the gym has been lacking and now that I am gonna cut on Monday I want to change that. I am thinking of using some of the following products, obviously not all, I am also looking for an economical stack!
1.Size On (most interested in this but it is a tiny bit pricey!)
2.Green Bulge (read a lot of great reviews)
3.White Blood (hear it is really good with GB)
4.Sns AE2 Matrix (seems smart to include what it has)
5.Cre-Ethyl Thunder (it's been around for a while and I hear nothing but great things about it.
6.Glycergrow (It would seem gms is really great as it is included in Size ON and CET and they are getting great reviews)
7.AEX (pretty decent priced Arginine Ester, but it doesn't have Ornithine and I dont believe it has NORVALINE)

My main ingredients I would like my supps to have would be good doses of Citrulline Malate, Creatine Ester or some other advanced form of creatine other than mono, a form of arginine and ornithine, and NORVALINE. Thanks guys. I will most likely choose two of the products hear and give it a shot and see what happens!

ZoMbSta

Awards
i tried green bulge, white blood and thunder before...here's my take,

green bulge - if you are looking for visible results in the gym, don't go for this, cause i didn't notice much

white blood was stacked with thunder - again i didn't feel the supposed pump that was for white blood, may i'm a non-responder too..

thunder alone - gave me awesome strength and half pump(NOT skin tearing type)

in my opinion thunder is definitely value for money and great creatine supp...go try it..

my 2 cents worth..

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Atlas-
I have a bag of Nitrous Malate (di-arg. malate) from custom that I won't use (seem to have a prob with arg supps these days). Shoot me your e-mail, I'll get your addy and send it to you if you wanna try that--works pretty damn well, especially if you throw some CEE in the mix...

Atlas

Awards
Wow, thanks a lot Mil!!!! Hit me up at [email protected] . Hey are you the one who donated your AVANT LABS H.E.A.T. because you dont react well to Yohimbe? O and guys I forgot to add
8.Trac Extreme NO

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks a lot Mil!!!! Hit me up at [email protected] . Hey are you the one who donated your AVANT LABS H.E.A.T. because you dont react well to Yohimbe? O and guys I forgot to add
8.Trac Extreme NO

well......you have a good memory!! :thumbsup: Yes, you are correct, it was I. Yohimbe is not my friend, unfortunately.

You have e-mail---coming from AOL.