Is it safe to stack Hot Rox and Animal Pak?

terpman22

Awards
Hi, I am a new member here. Just curious if combining these two supplements would be dangerous. I am looking to drop weight and add intensity to my workout. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for us who are ignorant...ingedients? Likely too much caffeine is going to be an issue (usually is) at the very least. But i don'y know the ingredients.

terpman22

Awards
Here are the ingredients

Hot Rox: 20 mg thiamin, 20 mg niacin, 20 mg pantothenic acid, 50 mg pyridoxal-5-phosphate, 995 mcg b12, and a "thermogenic formula" of n-acetyl-L-tyrosine, sclaremax, caffeine, and 5-hydroxyl-L-tryptophan. The formula comes to 995 mg.

Animal Pak:Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium Citrate, Carbonate Iron, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Potassium, Amino Acid Blend: Lysine, Methionine, Leucine, Valine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, Phenylalanine, Carnitine Performance Blend: Sarsaparilla, Siberian Ginseng, Oriental Ginseng, Protogen A, Inosine, Pyridoxine, Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Coenzyme A, Coenzyme B12, Phosphatidylcholine, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Argentine Liver, Shark Cartilage, Colostrum, Bioflavanoids, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Digestive Enzymes: Betaine, Choline Complex, Pepsin, Papain, Ox Bile, Pancreatine, Mycozyme

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That doesn't look like a problem. I thought that they were both thermos. The ginseng in the animal pack is a stimulant. But I see no reason to be overly concerned with it. If you are overly condcerned or have a history of adverse reaction to things take a few days and ramp up to the dose you are looking to use, just to be safe.

shaorinor

Awards
Animal Pak is basically a multi-vitamin. Kind of an overpriced one at that.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think you would have a problem stacking the Hot-Rox with Universal's Animal Cuts, the Animal Pak like shaorinor said is basiclly just a multi-vit

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to why one would want to buy these 2 products - there are undoubtedly better products out there.

I see - he's a Terp. :whip: