Best new low side ph for lean gains.

rich2342

Awards
Hi Fellas,

I haven't used a prohormone since the days of 4ad and 1 test. Nothing since the ban.

I am pretty sensitive to alot of side like estrogen build up with 4 ad and prostate pain with 1 test.

With that what of this new class i.e. phera-plex, super drol erogo, would be best suited with best gains, least sides?

I am unfamiliar with the structures of these newer designers. Any info would be helpful.

TeenAbuser

Awards
Sd is a good choice for extreme lean gains but the sides are extreme. I would either run a 10 mg cycle for 3 weeks or run a low side with less gains a prostanazol cycle that is double dosed for 4 weeks.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sd is a good choice for extreme lean gains but the sides are extreme. I would either run a 10 mg cycle for 3 weeks or run a low side with less gains a prostanazol cycle that is double dosed for 4 weeks.
I would not listen to this advise.

mindgames

Awards
Hi Fellas,

I haven't used a prohormone since the days of 4ad and 1 test. Nothing since the ban.

I am pretty sensitive to alot of side like estrogen build up with 4 ad and prostate pain with 1 test.

With that what of this new class i.e. phera-plex, super drol erogo, would be best suited with best gains, least sides?

I am unfamiliar with the structures of these newer designers. Any info would be helpful.

Just finished a SD cycle. For me - and I stress that everyone is different - I found the sides heaps heavier than M1T!!
SD does kick ass but......

502 Country Boy

Awards
I'm on day 8 and i've bumped to 30 just to see if I can handle the sides. If they are too rough i'm gonna move back to 20 and stay there the remainder ofthe cycle which is 2 more weeks. In my experience the sides on SD are definately noticeable and I doubt I will do another cycle of SD this year. I'll probably just opt for an Ergomax LMG and Prostanozol cycle for my second and final cycle of 2006 which I will do at the begining of summer...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
H-50 is getting some pretty good reviews in relation to really good gains and less side effects. Just have to wait and see some more logs to form a consensus.

fst89lx

Awards
I have done a SD cycle for three weeks @ 10/10/20 mgs respectivly. The only problem I had while on (and this can't be pinpointed to the sd but I think it is what caused it) is I got the worst headache I have ever had in my life like 3-4 days into the cycle. It lasted about 3 hours and was gone. after that it was smooth sailing.

I am currently on a 4week PP/prostan cycle PP @ 10/20/20/30mgs and prostan from the 2nd week on @ 75mgs daily. Again no sides on this one either.

Hard to say which one I like better. The gains didn't really start to come on with the superdrol until I upped it to 20mgs and I only ran it for one week at that dose. PP / Prostan gains have been coming along very nice and steady (mass and strength gains.)

Superdrol gave me a VERY good sense of well being and also good aggression in the weight room, which seems to be absent with the PP.

I don't think that I am very prone to estrogenic sides as I got none from 1t/4ad, sd, m1t, or pp so I don't know how well you'll react, just start slow.

problemman

Awards
are any of these good for cutting or would you be wasting

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, PP is pretty clean.

fst98lx: are you keeping a log of your pp/prostan cycle?

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what the general feedback has been here at AM for Promagnon, but I can tell you that one of my customers is about 25 days in and he has not seen any sides to speak of. I measure his weight and BF and he is up around 8lbs while he lost almost 2% bodyfat and his nutrition is a few hundred calories below maintenance. He hasnt had bloodwork but his blood pressure is normal. He claims he feels great and has had no signs of shut down.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

The sides are definitely not extreme. In fact most only see a little lethargy here and there (nothing comparable to M1T). The internal effects such as high lipid levels and low liver values can be a pain but just take proper dosages and precautions.

fst89lx

Awards
From what I've read, PP is pretty clean.

fst98lx: are you keeping a log of your pp/prostan cycle?
sorry, no log. Monday will be the start of week 4. I am currently up to 208lbs from 198lbs. Calories are at about 4k/day. I'm doing a 5 day split: Legs, Chest/tri's, Back/bi's, Shoulders/abs, and day 5 is kind of an extra day if I happen to miss something or just feel like doing something again. reps are in the 10-8 range slow tempo, short rest periods.

Every week either the weight has gone up or reps have increased or both.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I've been on SD for about a week now- and the back pump (only 1) I got was soo painful.. I can also second that headache effect as about 3-4 days into the cycle i got a horrendus headache.. I like PP way better- no sides at all, and great gains- just some bloat.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI, I have prostate issues when using these compounds as well.. I use beta sitosterol and a "prostate support" product with saw palmetto (and all kinds of other things that seem to go with it) for perfect relief. Just get beta sitosterol and a good prostate support product with saw palmetto amongst the ingredients.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I did SD@20mg for 6 weeks and hardly had any sides. My gains stayed with me for a couple months until I cranked up the cardio.

Maybe try SD @10mg for 4-6 weeks.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what the general feedback has been here at AM for Promagnon, but I can tell you that one of my customers is about 25 days in and he has not seen any sides to speak of. I measure his weight and BF and he is up around 8lbs while he lost almost 2% bodyfat and his nutrition is a few hundred calories below maintenance. He hasnt had bloodwork but his blood pressure is normal. He claims he feels great and has had no signs of shut down.
It would be helpful if more info on Promagnon like this could get posted. It seems to have been kinda orphaned by all the controversy in its origin and release. Real world feedback is great to get.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol 50 is good, pheraplex and superdrol also.. But to narrow down my all-time favs:

Max LMG/Revolt (same thing, ran both, like 'em!)

Halodrol-50

Max LMG can and will kill your libido at high doses, I took 75mg for 4wks.. I went thru a box of HD50, still pumped like I never stopped but that could be the SizeOn.. ;)

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
Seems like when H-50 first came out, people were skeptical abt it, now its on fire! Might have to pick up a box for my home pharmacy and put it in storage.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Seems like when H-50 first came out, people were skeptical abt it, now its on fire! Might have to pick up a box for my home pharmacy and put it in storage.
I feel you on this one- everyone was talking about its hepatoxicity levels, and now its supposedly less toxic than SD...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My bloodwork on HD50 was better than my SD results, and my SD bloodwork only had my ALT/AST up by 2 over normal.. :study:

problemman

Awards
Didnt PA infer that he tested H-50 and said it was mostly DMT plus "some east german drug"?

MacMan

Awards
Didnt PA infer that he tested H-50 and said it was mostly DMT plus "some east german drug"?
I'm not buying that it is mostly or has any real significant amounts of DMT in it. I've heard these rumors and read the posts on the other boards.

I've used both PP and Ergo before and am currently using H-50. My personal response and feeling to the products are not similar at all. With PP and Ergo, I had very oily skin and never used above 20 mgs daily. With H-50, I have no oily skin. With PP and Ergo I had greater increased libido than I do with H-50. So, I have a hard time believing that H50 is 45% DMT.

I will be able to tell you more when I finish the cycle, but right now I really like H-50.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The "east german drug" was exactly what HD50 is supposed to be, a 3chloro form of Turinabol.. :study:

No evidence to the DMT thing, but since PP/Ergo are kinda supposed to be DMT and I've used them all, I'll go with Halodrol not being DMT.. The effects are totally different, which if they're the same they shouldn't be.. ;)

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Bigpete, did you get your lipids checked while on H50?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for the results now.. Funny thing is my doctor was on SD and I had a better panel than him.. :D

Teegunn

Awards
SD was very lean (no bloat) for me. I have ran it twice. I did get a small increase in acne, but nothing major. The worst side effects for me was that it made my knees and shoulders very tender. At times they would ache at night and keep me up.

PP gave me more acne than SD. But otherwise I didn't notice any other bad sides. I really liked PP.

HD50 was practically side free for me. It is probably my overall favorite, but it is also about twice as expensive to use. I actually went with double recommended dose, too.