Blood Pressure Monitors

1. Registered User
    Answers

Blood Pressure Monitors

I was just wondering what BP monitors different members on the board have. I'm looking into buying one, I was thinking of this one

http://www.portablenebs.com/omron711ac_main.htm

-Currently my BP is 140/80, I would really like to drop it. I am currently OFF cycle and before I touch anything agian, i'd like to control this.

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trainforpain
    I was just wondering what BP monitors different members on the board have. I'm looking into buying one, I was thinking of this one

http://www.portablenebs.com/omron711ac_main.htm

-Currently my BP is 140/80, I would really like to drop it. I am currently OFF cycle and before I touch anything agian, i'd like to control this.
    The problem with most Blood Pressure monitors is the arm cuff is too small. Even if you can squeez your arm in you may not get an accurate reading. Believe it or not most Blood pressure monitors are meant for 9 to 13" arms ???

Then for $20 more they sell you a larger cuff that is good up to 17" ??? So you end up spending $60 or more and when you arms get over 17" it really is not adequit.

I am now carrying a very nice and dependable Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor for just $49.99. With FREE priority Mail shipping.

You can take a look here http://www.chemistry-labs.com/blood_pressure_monitor

CROWLER
    Last edited by CROWLER; 02-01-2006 at 03:20 PM.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    The problem with most Blood Pressure monitors is the arm cuff is too small. Even if you can squeez your arm in you may not get an accurate reading. Believe it or not most Blood pressure monitors are meant for 9 to 13" arms ???

Then for $20 more they sell you a larger cuff that is good up to 17" ??? So you end up spending $60 or more and when you arms get over 17" it really is not adequit.

I am now carrying a very nice and dependable Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor for just $49.99. With FREE priority Mail shipping.

You can take a look here http://www.chemistry-labs.com/blood_pressure_monitor

CROWLER
    CROWLER, do not rely on those wrist monitors as they are not accurate. I have the cuff but I can get them directly from the seller.

The problem with the wrist monitor is they are too far from the heart to be accurate. The further away from the heart the less accurate. I always encourage our patients to buy the cuffs.

I do agree finding a big cuff for some can be difficult.

Law
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

Hey Crowler,

You got a PM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood pressure monitor -- suggestions?
    By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 12:15 PM
  2. Blood pressure monitor
    By e123low in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:33 AM
  3. Advice on purchasing a blood pressure monitor...
    By bizzare_777 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 12:21 AM
  4. Blood pressure monitor
    By snakebyte05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 04:16 PM
  5. Blood Pressure Monitor (free after rebate)
    By darius in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 12:15 PM