fat loss stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

dess

Awards
i'm looking to loose some weight and have been reseaching some fat loss sups. wanted some input from u guys. rite now im looking at lipoderm ultra or lipo 6 question here is does lipo 6 give the same results just more systemic, also looking at sesathin, camphibolic and clenbuterol. i heard these last two can actually help u put on lean muscle esp the clen, which would def be a added bonus, but main objective is cutting so what do u guys think?? if have any more suggestions throw em' out there and tell me wat u think is best for cutting/weight loss.

thanx

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
i devinetely believe dat a lot o da guys on her use a buttload to many sups. i used du be one. i have gained more now dat i stopped using so many sups. it about training not supps. dont do it. know what i be sayin.
yo dawg, i b like tryin 2 read dat post n **** but dat writin got me fillin all nutty n **** mang. u shuld try an spell sum **** rite next time so dat peepz b all undastandin wat u b tryin 2 say...catcha feelin doo?

Attachments

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Wow, spend the money you saved on supps and get some Hooked on Phonics.
Sheesh, didn't know you could sound retarded even in a posting.

I ave a bery good job. I wok fo goowill..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i'm looking to loose some weight and have been reseaching some fat loss sups. wanted some input from u guys. rite now im looking at lipoderm ultra or lipo 6 question here is does lipo 6 give the same results just more systemic, also looking at sesathin, camphibolic and clenbuterol. i heard these last two can actually help u put on lean muscle esp the clen, which would def be a added bonus, but main objective is cutting so what do u guys think?? if have any more suggestions throw em' out there and tell me wat u think is best for cutting/weight loss.

thanx
It is all about diet and cardio, if those are not in check supps won't help. They are called supplements for a reason.Post your diet and excersize schedule and lets see how it looks.

As for Clen: I wouldn't go near it myself and it is not Anabolic (except in lab rats at extreme doses).

Don't get me wrong, there are some great weight loss tools out there and I use many but they are only added to the cut, they don't make it. Good lluck with the weight loss. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i devinetely believe dat a lot o da guys on her use a buttload to many sups. i used du be one. i have gained more now dat i stopped using so many sups. it about training not supps. dont do it. know what i be sayin.
You really should log off when you are not at your PC so your little sister can't post here anymore. :D

dess

Awards
let me clarify i listed alot of supps just things i heard of and researched. was wondering wat ppl thought, definately was not planning on taking more than one. maybe it was misleading when i put fat loss stack in the tittle but the reason i did that is as of now my top choice is sesathin and lipoderm ultra which is the only stack i would do. i've lost about 35 lbs, with just diet and training so i'm not a sup junkie for sure. i just wanted something to loose those last 10-15 lbs, check my previous post. as for seantaylor and drtynasty i'm sorry that u look to anabolicminds for ur fine reading, i didnt' think i had to make my post a magnum opus, i write it in a hurry and have better things to do than sit here and edit them. trust me i don't need hooked on phonics i'm in medschool wat do u do for a living r u a garbage man oh im' sorry a "sanitation engineer". if u don't have any advice don't respond

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
let me clarify i listed alot of supps just things i heard of and researched. was wondering wat ppl thought, definately was not planning on taking more than one. maybe it was misleading when i put fat loss stack in the tittle but the reason i did that is as of now my top choice is sesathin and lipoderm ultra which is the only stack i would do. i've lost about 35 lbs, with just diet and training so i'm not a sup junkie for sure. i just wanted something to loose those last 10-15 lbs, check my previous post. as for seantaylor and drtynasty i'm sorry that u look to anabolicminds for ur fine reading, i didnt' think i had to make my post a magnum opus, i write it in a hurry and have better things to do than sit here and edit them. trust me i don't need hooked on phonics i'm in medschool wat do u do for a living r u a garbage man oh im' sorry a "sanitation engineer". if u don't have any advice don't respond
What the hell are u talking about. Look at the fucking post of who we quoted. Please learn to reread the post before u comment, as we were not talkin TO or ABOUT you; just to the slim shadey that cant spell.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
i spel good. my gramma is good too.

Everyone should give you the benefit of the doubt, we do not really think you are ignorant. You are just one of those hippity hoppers and damn proud of it I assume. Maybe even a G? Most of us here on the board are ex-G's ourselves. We have just cleaned up our acts and matured a bit. You may be a late bloomer. Don't worry, you will come around. :blink:

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Everyone should give you the benefit of the doubt, we do not really think you are ignorant. You are just one of those hippity hoppers and damn proud of it I assume. Maybe even a G? Most of us here on the board are ex-G's ourselves. We have just cleaned up our acts and matured a bit. You may be a late bloomer. Don't worry, you will come around. :blink:

Shady-O got owned.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
haha Ex G's...thats funny

anyway...Take green tea extract to start with..that should be part of your daily intake IMO no matter what you are on.

Aside from its thermogenic effects, it has a plethora of health benefits as well...and also helps with mood (theanine)

start there....and then post your cardio routine.

h19

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Actually I am a Network Engineer for a very large medical company (PHS to be exact) so if ya don't want your network accts jacked with if you ever work here (and 70% of the medical field works here at one time or another) be nicer and read your own threads.That comment was for the other dude. I was not even gonna get started on you but since you poked the hornets nest..

I hope you make a better Dr. than a speller because if you could spell no need to edit that much.

trust me i don't need hooked on phonics i'm in medschool wat do u do for a living r u a garbage man oh im' sorry a "sanitation engineer". if u don't have any advice don't respond

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I'm a network guy also, so if u want to team up for something let me know..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.