new venom lean dreams ingredients

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 30 would be alright. 20 wouldn't be worth it imo, unless it worked AMAZINGLY well. Like better then a daytime thermo like clen or Venom :-)

2. Aeq - I don't know the dosage of each component in this formula.
    But, I do know that ALRI has very, very seldom released a product that wasn't great.

I've got a sample of regular Venom. I love how I'm feeling on it today.

I wouldn't be all the skeptical about their products. If it looks like something you might like, then try it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aequitas
    I can find no information on the 3-thia palmitic acid in special tactics. There are no studies concerning it. The only palmitic analouge that i've seen is an oxygen (13 position) substitution. Palmitic acid has been used only as a control in studies about TTA, where palmitic acid itself has no activity. Palmitic acid has no effect on lipid oxidation like TTA. The bAET and clary is also in their Retain product, and i believe it is also in the new Thyrogen-x.
    I know, I searched for 3-thia palmitic acid too and found nothing. However, if it indeed is a 3-thia, then it should have similar effects compared to TTA. TTA was shown to be the most potent, as the fatty acid chain length seems to determine some characteristics of the chemical.

4. Quote Originally Posted by aequitas
    I can find no information on the 3-thia palmitic acid in special tactics. There are no studies concerning it. The only palmitic analouge that i've seen is an oxygen (13 position) substitution. Palmitic acid has been used only as a control in studies about TTA, where palmitic acid itself has no activity. Palmitic acid has no effect on lipid oxidation like TTA. The bAET and clary is also in their Retain product, and i believe it is also in the new Thyrogen-x.
    ALRI no longer produces retain. Howver, you are getting more bang for your buck with the thyrogen x anyway for PCT needs IMHO. After trying most of ALRI's other prods and liking them and meeting with ALR, it is a matter of trust for me personally. Keep in mind that I am very weery of what goes in to my body and how I react to it. I will be monitoring blood, blood pressure, etc... My girlfriend may be trying this stack out sooner than I am as well. She wants to get back down to around 8-9% bfat before she goes under the knife (this surgery is a GOOD thing, trust me...:-) Anyway, I will definitly be trying the lean dreams and special tactics soon myself. Sleep is always an issue with me, especially when certain aas are present.....t..r...e...n

5. I definately support some of his work and i am not discounting the efficacy of his products. It just seems as though lately most of their products are headed in the direction of most nutritional supplements, where they put tons of compounds in them due to lack of innovation. However ALRI is quite innovative in the world of supplements and i wouldnt be suprised if these products work great. I just wish companies like this would list dosages and the actual compound rather than skewing the names and making the ingredients "proprietary".
    •   

6. IN most cases, this is just done to protect many of the bulk product/powder companies from offering similar products or seperate products before a product is released. Not that I am a fan of mtech, but with gakic, you saw them with their outlandish claims, and gakic knockoffs before gakic was even out and for 1/2 the price as well....

7. i tried a sample of lean dreams last night..i can say one thing, that it smells bad.

but the idea of a "bed time" fat loss agent is interesting for me, something non-stimulating.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    i tried a sample of lean dreams last night..i can say one thing, that it smells bad.

but the idea of a "bed time" fat loss agent is interesting for me, something non-stimulating.
    what did ya think?

9. I have been using only one tab a night and getting much better sleep. I can actually fall asleep with the TV off now and my mind is not racing. Of course I really haven't noticed a thing as far as fat loss goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    what did ya think?

10. I can't really say, I took the two caps that I had, and I thought i felt a little more relaxed/tired. I also took my first dose of pg-h last night also, maybe an hour after that or something.

I didn't notice any improvement in sleep yet, but i do feel a lot less bloated today then I have all week, which is a good thing.

h19

11. I've been taking it the last 3-4 nights and have had much better sleep. I have definite sleep issues and LD is working very nicely. Let's hope it lasts.
  12. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    Can anyone tell me what looks so good in there?
    I think it works on a three point system

1) agressive labeling featuring the industries leading demographically tested color pallette!!!

2) multiple ambiguously listed, legally duplicitious ingredients!!!

3) exploits the manipulation of human desperation at the molecular level!!!

All beta testers have reported that of all the fat loss products - this was one of them!!!

13. I've taken it twice now spread out a few days. I had two pills each time and took it about an hour before bed like it said. An hour is about how long it took before it started to relax me. The intensity to which it relaxed me was more pronounced the night I was more worn out, so it's no magic sleeping aid. But that being said, each time I slept deeper with less waking up in the night (that's a problem for me). One thing I didn't like was the groggy, heavy-headed feeling the morning after. I don't know what that was all about, but if it delivers on the fat burning it may be worth a shot.

14. I sort of like it also but I definately feel groggy the next day which I do not appreciate.

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by Fearhk213
    I've taken it twice now spread out a few days. I had two pills each time and took it about an hour before bed like it said. An hour is about how long it took before it started to relax me. The intensity to which it relaxed me was more pronounced the night I was more worn out, so it's no magic sleeping aid. But that being said, each time I slept deeper with less waking up in the night (that's a problem for me). One thing I didn't like was the groggy, heavy-headed feeling the morning after. I don't know what that was all about, but if it delivers on the fat burning it may be worth a shot.

15. I really haven't experienced any significant brain fog in the morning. I try to take it early enough, i.e. 9:30/10ish, so it will be (hopefully) out my system when I wake up. So far, so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    I sort of like it also but I definately feel groggy the next day which I do not appreciate.

Mr.50
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Dreams and Venom 3.0
    By epixep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:29 AM
  2. For Sale: ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0 and Venom Lean Dreams (Fat Loss)
    By Jaidmaster in forum Supplement Auction
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:47 PM
  3. Review of ALRI Venom Lean Dreams..Unsponsored.
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 04:22 PM
  4. Venom Lean Dreams
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 03:29 AM
  5. ALRI Venom and Venom Lean Dreams
    By jasonw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 08:08 AM