new venom lean dreams ingredients
- 03-04-2006, 08:31 PM
- 03-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
1) agressive labeling featuring the industries leading demographically tested color pallette!!!
2) multiple ambiguously listed, legally duplicitious ingredients!!!
3) exploits the manipulation of human desperation at the molecular level!!!
All beta testers have reported that of all the fat loss products - this was one of them!!!
- 03-07-2006, 12:07 PM
I've taken it twice now spread out a few days. I had two pills each time and took it about an hour before bed like it said. An hour is about how long it took before it started to relax me. The intensity to which it relaxed me was more pronounced the night I was more worn out, so it's no magic sleeping aid. But that being said, each time I slept deeper with less waking up in the night (that's a problem for me). One thing I didn't like was the groggy, heavy-headed feeling the morning after. I don't know what that was all about, but if it delivers on the fat burning it may be worth a shot.
03-07-2006, 12:28 PM
I sort of like it also but I definately feel groggy the next day which I do not appreciate.
Originally Posted by Fearhk213
03-07-2006, 01:04 PM
I really haven't experienced any significant brain fog in the morning. I try to take it early enough, i.e. 9:30/10ish, so it will be (hopefully) out my system when I wake up. So far, so good.
Originally Posted by Mr.50
Similar Forum Threads
- By epixep in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2008, 12:29 AM
- By Jaidmaster in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2008, 05:47 PM
- By bioman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2007, 03:22 PM
- By ryansm in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2006, 02:29 AM
- By jasonw in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2006, 07:08 AM