Anarchy Stack Question

CREAO

Awards
I've been reading the sticky on the Anarchy Stack and I was thinking about starting it up...any suggestions would help me out alot

500mg Alcar x 3, 300mg ALA x 3 , 500mg green tea x 3, Biotin 500mcg x 3

Also, from what I understand you can substitute the CLA for fish oil? Im not sure...someone please correct me if im wrong

Thanks Everyone

Creao

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i usually run this everytime i cut... i've never been a fan of cla so i used to sub it with fish oil and sesathin... next time i cut i'll probably incorperate tta in as well.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading the sticky on the Anarchy Stack and I was thinking about starting it up...any suggestions would help me out alot

500mg Alcar x 3, 300mg ALA x 3 , 500mg green tea x 3, Biotin 500mcg x 3

Also, from what I understand you can substitute the CLA for fish oil? Im not sure...someone please correct me if im wrong

Thanks Everyone

Creao

Hey Bro,

I use sesathin in place as well, I've used CLA before, but needed a TON get see some good results. I also used K-R-ALA rather than just ALA, I love it, especially Glucophase XR, but bulk K-R-ALA works too. You're doses seem to be in line, but you might end up upping some of them once you start, like the green tea and ALCAR, I know I ended up doing that. The green tea is good stuff. Save some cash and buy that bulk.

Good Luck

O14