Venom...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm gonna take venom for a couple weeks here and I"ll update from time to time to give my feedback on it. I just took clen @ no higher than 60mcg/day, so that's what I"ll compare it to.

I took my first dose today, only 1 cap, and so far the energy is pretty good, and I don't have that jittery/scatter-brained feeling. So, this is good.

Now, I've never taken a supp with hoodia in it before, and as of right now, i hate hoodia. It doesn't "kill" my appetite, but I feel like I'm gonna gag up my food for some reason. But overall, its no biggy. I can deal with it.

I'm just trying to lean out a little, diet is pretty good, not super, super strict. Right now I"m probably around 13.5% BF or so, looking to get to the 10%ish level. Waist is about 35.5" mid-ab and 36" navel in the morning right now. Hopefully I can get that to a respectable number here soon.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted. I know Venom 3.0 is coming out but this will give us a lot of base line feedback.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes Hoodia does have that gag effect on me as well, took LEan xp and I could not eat, and i felt like i was going to hurl at any moment. Def will be following this log...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the feedback guys...i'll keep you updated. ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took for a time, but it is too strong for me. Also gave me a strange depression as it got later in the day and further from the initial dose.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
2 caps today, gagging reflex is going away, so that's good.

Definitely felt it, felt body temp go up, no jitters ... that's great!

Best part of all, the focus part they advertise has been 100% true for me. I sat through 3hrs of boring ass communication (boring) after 3hrs fo calculus and like 4-5hrs of biology and still had enough left in me to listen 'til the last minute.

So far so good, but, it'll be a week or two before i critique its fat cutting abilities.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback kwyck, sounds like this could be something I mau use to study (Master's courses started this week :study: )

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well, make sure you try it first before using it for something important--like a test. Sometimes the nausea can be distracting, but it doesn't last long...and its going away after a couple of days, so maybe try it on non-study days first.

Give it a shot.

And good luck on the masters studies! What degree are you going for?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have some sample caps from Island Supps.
I took one first thing this morning and then one before lunch.

I'll second the increase in body temp and a vast increase in concentration.
I got a shitload done at work today. I was on the go all day!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
K, so its not just me :D

side note: I didn't sleep a wink last night...I dunno if it had anything to do with the venom, but its possible, so be prepared. :sick:

Now, that being said, so far I'm damn impressed to tell you the truth. I never took much clen, but I like it better than clen at 60mcg hands down so far. And, I believe its tearing the fat off, too. I actually woke up looking better today than yesterday (albeit, some was from subsided bloat).

I've never done a standard ECA, but I did do ECY, and I love the feeling of Venom over ECY any day of the week. Nausea is GONE, too. NO more gag reflex while eating, my appetite is fine, and everything is good to go.

Only my 3rd day, but, as of right now...big bump for ALRI and Venom.

Primed on the other hand...well, I just got done trying some of that, and I wasn't too impressed. I'll give it a few more shots and put up a review.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, hopefully I'll sleep tonight.
I only took the Venom because I didn't sleep well AT ALL last night.

I just flat out wasn't interested in eating today. It's appetite supression characteristics are the best from what I remember.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I think the appetite supression will probably wear off. For me, my body temp increase is definitely the most noticeable characteristic of it. Then focus, then energy. The weirdest sensation while on venom is going outside into the cold for a good 10-15 minutes and then going back into a room temperature room (75deg F in winter) and feeling like I'm on fire...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!
Is it the orginal Venom or the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (or whatever it's called).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just Venom. Yeah, I'm not "testing it", nor was I asked to review it...just got lucky or something. lol.

Plus, I'd be a horrible tester / reviewer...in fact, I'd recommend no company ever have me be a tester :lol: Overly honest and overly critical. haha. Like I said, as of right now, I really like venom, but I hate primed...I dont' feel anything but sick when I take it. But, i'm gonna give it a few more days, and mess with food combos--despite the label-- to see if I can get a good reaction from it. I'm sure it works for some, just doesn't do a damn thing good for me. For a good workout, my favorite supps had to be VPX's PUMPED or BLACK PEARL RTD's. Too bad they're too expensive to ever pay for. I got them for free at my last job. haha.

Last edited:
kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is strong.

I just finished my workout while on day #4, my body temp got really hot! My fiance even mentioned it when she touched me when I got back. This stuff really gets my body temp up.

Cotton mouth on this stuff is pretty bad when working up a good sweat, but to me, its no big deal. I just drink more water :)

Anyway, too early to really give any feedback, but as far as everything has gone up until day #4, I recommend everyone looking for a good cutting supp give Venom a try to see if it works as well for them.

Right now, the best part so far has been no jitters :D

Oh, and as a side note a day or two after I dropped clen my waist was up 1/4-1/2"; well, now that and then some was gone this morning.

And, on an O/T note, I'm actually feeling good about myself again. After takign some serious time off from the gym for personal reasons, I'm feeling the best about my build that i have in a long time...I'm actually, for the first time EVER, feeling guilty that I'm going to have a planned cheat meal tomorrow. Veins are starting to come out, and as my waist narrows, it makes my shoulders look much bigger when I'm shirtless... Losing bodyfat has allowed me to realize that some of my weakest parts arent' as weak as I thought (triceps). Oh, and today I had some kid ask me if I was a bodybuilder...boy was that a welcome question!!!!

And on top of all of that, I've been really organized about my schooling and everything else lately...for the first time ever. I guess sometimes bad things happen as both a reality check and as a means to make you more appreciative of things that are normally taken for granted. (re: time off, I took around 3 months out of the gym entirely, and around 2 months of inconsistency before that--around week 5.5 on bobos program I hit probs--whenever that was?-- it started with getting sick, and after that a shitstorm of unrelated events took place, which was unfortunate b/c I wanted to see where I ended with his program. 5.5 wks in I was up 8lbs with a reduction in BF, only complaint was bland diet...but I've got a sweet tooth, so eating ain't easy for me.)

Yeah, I know...major tangent, but I just got home, I'm feeling great, and its my thread i'll rant if I want to :nutkick:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So Kwyck it seems like you are not experienceing any of ther depression or "burnout" others have felt with Venom. Anyone else have any comments on this.

Also Kwyck have you noticed any change in libido?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No depression whatsoever. Burnout...starting to get that. I can't sleep very well. Went to bed at 3:30 up at 10:00, and that was good compared to yestardays 3.5hrs of total sleep. But, the fact is, its a strong stimulant, so I would expect burnout anyway. Anytime your heart rate is raised for extended periods (let alone increased body temp) I'd say its a normal thing to expect. And, that's why I'm gonna take today off of the stuff. I need a day break or so. But, I do that w/ everythign fat burner I've ever taken. I also avoid stims on leg days....i hate feeling like my heart is gonna explode.

And the libido...well...lemme put it this way...the little kwycke is pissed b/c he's been getting beat up too much :sick: hahaah. Test has me covered there ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Short update...again :)

Just measured my waist, its getting close to 35.25. And, like I said, on monday when i stopped clen and switched to venom, i jumped up to around 36". So, the water came off, and then some. Smallest my waist has been in about 2 yrs, lol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay, update:

Effectiveness...damn good. So far, I really like the way this product tears the fat off and gives me energy.

BUT I swear to god my heartrate feels irregular at times on this stuff. I've got to get off for a few days to figure this out...it just doesn't feel right, at all. Anybody else experience anything similar?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if its just when its starting to wear off? I mean...I just don't get it. I don't really notice any of these effects the majority of the day, but after about 8-10 hrs, they become pronounced.

The stuff works really damn good, but I just dont feel right sometimes.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me if you have already answered this, but have you been having more anxiety lately as well?

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So Kwyck it seems like you are not experienceing any of ther depression or "burnout" others have felt with Venom. Anyone else have any comments on this.

Also Kwyck have you noticed any change in libido?
I took this supp for about six weeks straight and lost about 8 pounds without really trying.
When I came off I wanted to sleep for almost a week and half. For me I wouldn't say depressed but just dull and tired, exhausted and I gained most of the weight back.
The next go around I plan on doing some kind of pct afterwords, maybe melting point/LX and guggul(thryoid energy by NOW), maybe throw some SAMe for mood. For me the rebound was a bitch. Another Idea I had was to alternate with Amp/heat 2 on 2 off or something

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya looks like I will have to avoid this stimulent too. I just can't take the possibility of that type of rebound again. For me it was exceptionally bad.

I took this supp for about six weeks straight and lost about 8 pounds without really trying.
When I came off I wanted to sleep for almost a week and half. For me I wouldn't say depressed but just dull and tired, exhausted and I gained most of the weight back.
The next go around I plan on doing some kind of pct afterwords, maybe melting point/LX and guggul(thryoid energy by NOW), maybe throw some SAMe for mood. For me the rebound was a bitch. Another Idea I had was to alternate with Amp/heat 2 on 2 off or something

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya looks like I will have to avoid this stimulent too. I just can't take the possibility of that type of rebound again. For me it was exceptionally bad.
I don't think it is a big issue short term. maybe to kick iff a diet or after a cheat day. I am interested to see what improvements they made in the new version.

Atlas

Awards
Hey, just caught this log now, good **** bro! Is Venom a capsule or a tablet.....reason being if it is in tabs, just split them so when you wane off them you can go to half tabs and possibly quarter tabs. If you crash I would say take 10mgs of ephedra just to help you ease off. Any questions or if you need help hit me up on AIM fat ass!
Side Note: To all those sensitive about insults please note my waist is bigger than Kwyk's and he has to pics to prove it! But don't tell Ms. Gimpy! ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, actually, i think the irregular heart rate is in my head. I never have anxiety issues...ever. And, this stuff has made me irritable and full of anxiety at times (almost always late at night).

I'm gonna keep this stuff on hand, b/c it works well, but I don't think I'll run it for long periods of time unless I can find something to counter the anxiety.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking AMP, Stim X and Venom all seem to be products that are best used occassionally. I wonder if rotating them would be effective? I think they all have different actives.

Or would that just be a time bomb waiting to go off :run:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dunno, but honestly, I'm less afraid of clen now than I was before I started venom. :rofl:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Where you taking the recommended dosage? I can never take a full dosage of EC because it makes me tired and I have to piss like 50 time. So I start off slowly and ramp it up.
And Clen never did this to me.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 2 pills, once daily at maximum. I couldn't deal with it for more than a day or two, max. If i did, my sleep schedule would be ruined.