best creatine

pecs=sexs

Awards
Im taking Dimaxx creatine it seems to be working well. But is there a particular brand that seems to be giving the best gains. im also looking for something for my brother. he is hypoglycemic so he needs to limlit his sugar. i told him dimaxx but was wondering if there was something better.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
i haven't tried too many creatines, creatine mono worked for me--any brand of this will work.
Right now i am using Axis Labs Creatine Ethyl Esther Hcl because its cheap and its in capsules...Works fine.
Do a search for creatines this has been discussed many times- its all preference just try as many as you can and continue to take the one which you feel works best for you

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
CEE from custom works the best for me in the CEE market.. but swole v2 has never done me wrong either

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
CNW's cee worked well for me as well as Prolabs creapure.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys tried magnesium creatine chelate yet?

apron

Awards
Hey i was just wondering if HP's CE3(in capsules) is any good because it's really inexpensive, and their aakg ethyl easter?
I'm looking for cheaper stuff cuz their the same ingredients in others that are more expensive.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
CNW's Di-Creatine Malate. No taste and it is cheap and very effective.

johngalt

Awards
I'd second the CreEthylThunder. ~5 pound gain in 1 month.

Xboom

Awards
cre-ethyl thunder.

love it..been on it for 2 months now.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
EST nutrition I believe it was the product is called EsterSized hard to find but worked GREAT!