Sesamin on an empty stomach

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Due to job issues, I'm sometimes forced to go fairly long stretches without eating anything substantial or in some cases nothing at all. Does anyone know if it is a waste of money to dose my Sesamin and Fish Oil when I am fasted or close to it? I've read several things that state taking EFAs or Sesamin without food might make them more likely to be burned as fuel. Just wanting a clarification, and any way around this. I was thinking of maybe trying to eat a few almonds or something portable along with ingesting my supps. Hope some of you wise bros might be able to clarify this for me.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
One of the board sponsers here said that it's best to take it with your higher fat meals (~10g fat) to increace absorption. Can't remember who it was though...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the board sponsers here said that it's best to take it with your higher fat meals (~10g fat) to increace absorption. Can't remember who it was though...
Derek said to take it w/ higher fats to increase lymphatic absorption.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Surely you can sneak a 1/4 cup of almonds in your pocket for a quick snack right before you take your dose.

jkeithc82

Awards
In addition to the almods, try to also mix in some Fish oil. :D

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This ought to make for some interesting burps! Thanks, I can put all these things in my pockets and I'm quite adept at dry humping them down if I have to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieselNY Supplements 0
Supplements 17
Anabolics 2
Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17