Stimulant X

G

GuyinLA

Awards
I just starting using Stimulant X yesterday. I'm always very skeptical about new stimulants. All the "breakthroughs" for an ephedra substitute didn't work that way for me. The only negative for ephedra is it can make me jittery plus I build up tolerance after a while.

Anyway, I really think Stimulant X lives up to its hype. I'm only into my second day, but It has really reduced my appetite and my energy level is up, without feeling jittery. Could be a placebo effect, but since I was skeptical to begin with I tend to doubt it. Also, I could well build up tolerance after a time (but hopefully not too quickly).

I'll add comments to this thread as the days progress.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I got my free sample.....was confused as to why the label said "Prohormones are back".....but took one on a massive sleep deficit (long story).

I experienced some of the normal physiological effects of a stimulant but for me (under these circumstances) it felt more like a nootropic. I laid down for a bit and almost fell asleep....BUT when I got up, I was wide awake and able to drive etc. feeling perfectly functional. Interesting stuff. Going to try it again under more ideal circumstances.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This stuff is too much for me, blood pressure skyrocketed on it to 147/82. be careful on this, I am usually (around) 123/80. I will not be using this again because of this reason.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I dosed two pills and had nice notropic stimulation with GREAT appeitite suppression. Very smooth for me.

G

GuyinLA

Awards
I'm on my fourth day of Stim X. Been working like a charm. Really reduces appetite, increases focus/energy but no jitteriness. Been having a little difficulty sleeping at night, even though my last dose was at around 1 pm. Even so, I haven't been tired during the day. I am going to try reducing the dosage from 2 pills twice daily (morning and early afternoon) to 1 pill twice daily.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I was up until 1:30 AM last night, it took four doses of melatonin to sort of put me down. Mild and strong stuff, if those two can be used together!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was up until 1:30 AM last night, it took four doses of melatonin to sort of put me down. Mild and strong stuff, if those two can be used together!
mild and long..... no, forever lasting. damn things after 2 days use in a row of only one in the morn and 2 the next day only let me sleep for 15 of 72 hours and made me feel like i was cracked out! dunno if this feeling would fade with continued use but i can let ya know in a month or so or in Stim-x terms tomorrow.

delton

delton

Awards
I got my free samples and tried my first one yesterday morning. Whoa... the initial rush was very strong, much more than caffeine. But then it stretched into an all-day long stressed-out feeling. I didn't check blood pressure, but I bet it was high. And I didn't sleep well.

Reading other people's comments, it sounds like there is a lot of individual variation in response to this product. Your mileage WILL vary.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just tried it today. took it at 9 this morning, and its now 2....i dont like it. to long and stressed out. i like a strong hit that does not last forever. that way i can control when i want/need it myself.

aequitas

aequitas

Awards
I tried it yesterday. Took two caps around 11 am and didnt get to sleep until 4 am. It was a decent stimulation but i prefer amp + heat. I also have been taking amp for the past month occasionaly, and have developed quite a tolerance to it and most other stims. So this definately wasnt a low tolerance issue. It is too long lasting and the dry mouth and pissing constantly do not outweigh the benifits.

G

GuyinLA

Awards
For me taking 2 tabs at once is too much. I am taking 1 tab in the morning and another at around 1:00 pm. This is working much better for me.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well I do like it but I haven't slept in about 3 days since I got it.

LOL

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
well I do like it but I haven't slept in about 3 days since I got it.

LOL
Wow! With effects like you guys are reporting, I might just stop shooting meth altogether and give Stryder a jingle... ;)

A

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
If it lasts too long just take 1 cap w/food in the morning. this should help diminish the effects.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow! With effects like you guys are reporting, I might just stop shooting meth altogether and give Stryder a jingle... ;)
I'm not kidding either.

Last night I didn't sleep at all. Tried and tried and tried. No go.

Got up, cleaned the house, watched 2 movies and did some personal finance stuff.

Most productive day I've had in a long time. LOL

D

devil

Awards
I took one this morning at about 7:00. The effects kicked in quickly and have not diminished at all. I find it to be a bit of an odd stimulant. It makes me feel a bit detached. I don't like it and will not be using it again. I will stick with ephedrine and caffeine.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya millwood, i live in the methcapital USA out here in the socal mojave desert (tons of secluded trailers in the desert are perfect for a tweak lab.... seen more then one blow up) and knowing or running into someoine who tweaks is nearly unavoidable, needless to say one of my old stoner freinds moved one way when i moved the other and decided to kick back, but he and his girl both said in many ways it is exactly like meth without the initial and extreme high that is achieved and then tapers off with actual meth use, and with ephedrines impending demise and an increasing number of busts out here lots of tweakers are turning to the more extreme energy pills out there,no doubt this will be misused more then one way by more then one person out there.

as for the outta whack feeling, it subsides about the 3 or 4 day of use and is gone all ethe way by the end of the first week, but you still take any dose of this past 12 and you need to expect that youll be going to bed bout dawn.... not really wired just awake and mentally active, i close my eyes and think about everything i need/want to do and cant stay sleeping so i might sleep for half an hour then good to go anther 8.... this stuff is pretty extreme and i dont think that the recomended dose is small enough, the appitite suppresion is unreal and there is an overwhelming feeling of contentment and no appitite of any form...... meaning no libido, no desire to meet any actual physical needs, really tough when your still trying to gain muscle while losing fat

A

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
I took one this morning at about 7:00. The effects kicked in quickly and have not diminished at all. I find it to be a bit of an odd stimulant. It makes me feel a bit detached. I don't like it and will not be using it again. I will stick with ephedrine and caffeine.
sorry bro. lots of people get a real euphoric feel from it. Try i one more time with food and see how it works.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry bro. lots of people get a real euphoric feel from it. Try i one more time with food and see how it works.
this makes the difference for me between thinking im floating and just being lightly stimulated and aware.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it will have good use come exam time (maybe if i can actually focus and not feel detached from the world) but thats only if i cant get ahold of adderall. having 5 tests next week i'll prob. be trying it again this weekend.

R

reidhoch

Awards
I tried the free sample today. At first everything went fine, felt normal. Approximately 1 hour after I took Stim-X I began my workout. About half way through the work out my heart felt like it was racing and my stomach felt upset. I quit the workout prematurely and took a shower. After the shower I threw up. not sure if it was something I ate, although my diet didnt include anything out of the norm. Doesn't look like I will be trying it again. It is good to see it working for other people though.

R

reidhoch

Awards
I should point out that I took 2 tabs at once.

R

reidhoch

Awards
It wasn't on an empty stomach, I had just eaten probably 10-15 minutes before.

S

skratch

Awards
ok guys i need to know if this is the norm with this stuff.

I took my first sample last week and loved the stuff.Had a rush of energy that lasted for hours. it was only one pill

the next day i went on a business trip to cali and stayed for a week.

I just came back home this morning and needed something to wake me up.

I took a pill and waited.......about 2 hours later I felt a little buzz for about 20 min and it went away.

theres no way I built up a tollerance and the fact that a whole week went by and all

is this the norm for this stuff?

I took my second pill and im kinda feeling it now but nothing like my first time I tried it

G

GuyinLA

Awards
After taking for one week, this is my experience:
1. The high energy feeling only lasted for a couple days. After that, there was no impact one way or the other on my energy levels.
2. Definitely works as an appetite suppressant. I do not get evening food cravings on this stuff.
3. I do not feel jittery on this stuff.
4. I can only take one cap at a time. When I tried two, I got queasy. I take one cap in the morning and one early in the afternoon.
5. May be impacting my ability to come to orgasm. I have no difficulty in getting hard. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Bottom line: Very good product for appetite control.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
i can't wait for my sample to arrive..

V

Variance

Awards
StimX in my experience is equivalent to 4/4 AMP/HEAT stack.

the libido downer isn't a lie though.
I actually have to focus to get it up.. which is good
so i can focus on getting things done instead of letting my other head dictate what is done.

I've found that asperin or white blood(arginine type product)
counteracts the sexual depression aspect of it.

as for the energy.

stacked with my other supps... and proper eating(forcing yourself to eat.. it kills your diet) I've gone 3 or 4 days with only 1 - 2 hours of a powernap.

Melatonin and Valerian root doesnt put me down though for some reason. I have a few sample lunesta pills I've been using for that purpose.

I wish there was a more effective cheap "off" supplement.

K

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
We will be starting a couple of tester logs here pretty soon.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Whew! Yesterday I took 1 cap at breakfast, then one before lunch. Now im not a huge stim freak and typically cycle any I may be using, so this one was pretty rough on me. Honestly, this felt very close to taking an amphetamine. I will randomly take adderall around exam times and both experiences parallel each other. Slight euphoric feeling for a short time, extreme focus (too much maybe...?), dry mouth, frequent urination, slight testicle shrinkage (like i need that:run: ) which results from bloodflow redirection, all accompanied by a lasting feeling of anxiety and irritability. Sadly, this extra CNS stimulation did not channel itself into the gym. I spent most of the day taking care of frivolous tasks and not studying or exercising...but generally feeling cracked out. Long story short...Stim X should not taken lightly. Drink TONS of water! Start small and see how you do...

Oh ya... I didnt eat anything but two chicken breasts and some broccolli all day, I will for sure be looking into Stim-X come cut time. I just could not handle eating any more. The appetite suppression is one of the best I've felt out of any stim, this was also another point where Stim-X parallels adderall.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea the appetite suppression is up there with adderall, but i felt the focus sucks compared to adderall. stimx makes me "busy" but not "focused" while adderall makes me one with whatever im studying.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First day took one, felt very little.
Sedond day took 2... I was FLYING.
Third day took 2, fell asleep...

This stuff def builds a tolerance quik.

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Tried my 1st pill today w/ a shake in the morning say around 8am. now its about 3pm and my energy levels are still up with a slight feeling of being "on." I guess its not so bad since i usually get sleepy around this time at work especially after lunch. Well we`ll see what happens when i go to the gym in 2hrs.
But StimX is really some potent stuff.

M

matt212

Awards
It pretty much blows you away when you hit that right dosage. When I got the samples a while ago, I started off with one the first day, felt something, not too bad. The next day, took two and that was crazy. Couldn't even sleep. Took the rest of the samples I had, but it didn't hit like that second day. So now that had to wait on the retail version, it seemed like Deja Vu, except I started with two. And just like before, there was a crazy energized feeling that I liked. After that, it seemd that I built a tolerance to it and really didn't feel that buzz anymore. But the funny thing is that when I take them now, even though I don't feel like its hitting hard, I got people around me asking me if I'm okay because I'm moving so fast.

O

off duty ninja

Awards
Tried my 1st pill today w/ a shake in the morning say around 8am. now its about 3pm and my energy levels are still up with a slight feeling of being "on." I guess its not so bad since i usually get sleepy around this time at work especially after lunch. Well we`ll see what happens when i go to the gym in 2hrs.
But StimX is really some potent stuff.
lol...i just sent you this link before seeing your post. so this stuff is good ****?...call me later:run:

G

GuyinLA

Awards
I have now taken Stimulant-X for three weeks. One cap in the AM and one with lunch. My Feb. 2 post in this thread is still relevant after three weeks.

I definitely lost body fat after three weeks on this stuff. I am now using one more notch on my belt. So, this is an incredible appetite suppressant. Nothing has worked this effectively for me. I just had very little appetite for the entire three weeks.

As in my prior post, the energy effects were only short-lived. Maybe two or three days. After that energy if anything was actually reduced than before I started taking. Not exactly lethargic but not all that motivated. A little zoned out. Hard to describe. But it wasn't helpful in contributing to a good workout.

Sleeping was initially difficult but after a few days I slept fine, in fact, quite well. And, I often have trouble sleeping.

Sexually, I think the supplement actually contributed to getting a woody, but I had trouble achieving orgasm.

I'm going to discontinue for at least a couple of weeks. Might do another three week cycle after that.

V

Variance

Awards
I wonder if the lethargy isn't due to exhaustion of dopamine precursors? would L-Tyrosine supplementing extend the
energetic effect? or is it downregulation of the geranium concentrate active ingredient that is supposedly analogous to adrenaline.

I've been taking StimX on a extended basis for a few weeks but I take it with L-Tyrosine and haven't noticed a lessening of the effects.
but i also do alot of other neurotropics. piracetam/CDP-Choline, HupA, Pyritinol, etc

I've read that it's been suggested(on imminst or avantlabs cant remember) for Stims(in general) that an ADH(anti-diurectic hormone) alone the lines of minirin/desmopressin tends to help re-potentiate the stim's effects. s

also on a completely different tangent.
I have done a comparison of the "sample pack" to the bottle. The ones in the sample are red/white and the ones in the bottle are regular clear.
I know there's not supposed to be a difference theoretically but i could swear the sample ones were stronger/more concentrated or effective
in some way.

My not very scientific method:

I alternated between sample and bottle before 3 - 4 hour intense cardio (bboying/choreographed hip-hop dance routines)
Both gave me energy and motivation to get into it but the sample seemed to be consistently on a level beyond
the energy/motivation I got in the bottle.

and i'm now experimenting with
1 StimX + 1 HEAT Im wondering if these two would work synergestically based on the AMP/HEAT stack being given great reviews
and since StimX and AMP have somewhat similar formulas. (Caffiene + Geranamine/Geranium although StimX has Anuerin DBE which I am not familiar with at all)

B

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
and i'm now experimenting with
1 StimX + 1 HEAT Im wondering if these two would work synergestically based on the AMP/HEAT stack being given great reviews
and since StimX and AMP have somewhat similar formulas. (Caffiene + Geranamine/Geranium although StimX has Anuerin DBE which I am not familiar with at all)
Anuerin DBE is the key to the formula.........

V

Variance

Awards
Would you be able to elaborate on the purported mechanism for how Anuerin DBE is the key to the formula?

The marketing speak on AX's site appears to me to simply be a much more bioavailable analog of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) via it's esterfication.

I can see how it would work synergenistically with the caffiene.
by allowing for a surplus of Thiamine due to the ATF (anti-thiamine factors) that reside in many tea/coffee-derived xanthines.

I guess I jumped to conjecture on the geranamine because
AMP was considered one of the best legal OTC stims
and the only notable ingredient in it was the "geranamine"
derived from geranium constituent oil or whatever.

I ASSumed stimx simply had a better concentration of the latter ingredient.