- 01-26-2006, 04:08 PM
- 01-26-2006, 04:25 PM
creatine is good but it bloats you so while cutting bad idea but if you wanna pack on extra muscle go for it creatine well put on about 3-5 pds in month. swole v2 is good.
- 01-27-2006, 01:10 PM
- 6'0" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Rep Power
creatine mono bloats you the newer creatines dont.
01-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Definately just start with the basics. The best value when it comes to creatine is to buy it in bulk...you can manage to buy 500 servings for around $20. Check out CNW, Bulk Nutrition, Primaforce,etc. as they all have bulk containers of both CEE and Creatine Mono. Other than that you should pick up a multi-vitamin, protein powder, fish oils, and possibly a stim to take pre-workout. Drink as much water as possible, eat, and grow!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Irongame in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2003, 02:56 PM
- By Baby Huey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2003, 01:01 PM
- By AlexParty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-06-2003, 11:34 AM
- By Selso in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:09 AM
- By metacat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:24 AM