Boldione

  1. Boldione


    I would like to have some feedback on Boldione if anyone of you have tried it. I am going to try it next cycle with super one+. Just wondered what it might give me on top of the super one+. The cycle will be four weeks with four off then repeat!
    BTW BDC........1fast said he would probably have his 1,4 powder ready to cap Friday. Better get on the ball so we can order from you!


  2. Originally posted by dg806
    I would like to have some feedback on Boldione if anyone of you have tried it. I am going to try it next cycle with super one+. Just wondered what it might give me on top of the super one+. The cycle will be four weeks with four off then repeat!
    BTW BDC........1fast said he would probably have his 1,4 powder ready to cap Friday. Better get on the ball so we can order from you!
    I find that the best effect from 1,4-andro is not the anabolic nature but instead the increase in apetite. This is DEFINITELY a good PH to have when bulking. Although it is also anabolic and highly orally available the lion's share of work will be done by the 1-test.

    Chemo

    BTW, I am looking into encapsulators as we speak. Still don't know if I should cap them for you guys (it will cost more on your end) or just offer the powder and let you guys cap it (cheaper route). We'll see once I get more feedback as far as pricing goes...

  3. Cool...from the sound of it, two short four week cycles may be a good bulk cycle with this stack!! I will definitely let you guys know!
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by dg806
    Cool...from the sound of it, two short four week cycles may be a good bulk cycle with this stack!! I will definitely let you guys know!


    Thats what I'm gonna do... go to my thread "whats up guys" in the "cycle length" forum any you'll be able to see my cycle.
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  5. Hey lifegaurd start a new thread with all your results.. Talk to ya.
  6. Re: Re: Boldione


    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo



    BTW, I am looking into encapsulators as we speak. Still don't know if I should cap them for you guys (it will cost more on your end) or just offer the powder and let you guys cap it (cheaper route). We'll see once I get more feedback as far as pricing goes...


    I'd cap my own stuff (I love being my own Quality Assurance)


    Cuz I'm totally anal about the amounts I get...

    ...I was gonna buy a jewlers scale that went town to the .01g (10mg) and was gonna encapsualte my own 1,4-andro @300mg/capsule...

    I can see it now "Boldione Select 300" by Lifeguard
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  7. I reload my own ammunition so I already have the scales I need!

  8. Originally posted by dg806
    I reload my own ammunition so I already have the scales I need!
    Remember to clean it before putting weighing the PH. The FDA does not recommend swallow gunpowder.

  9. LOL!! Good point!

  10. Originally posted by dg806
    Cool...from the sound of it, two short four week cycles may be a good bulk cycle with this stack!! I will definitely let you guys know!
    Personally, I would run 1,4 for 8 weeks straight through. 1,4 takes a few weeks to really get going in your system, and pulling it after 4 weeks would be a waste of time and money in my opinion.

  11. When BDC or 1fast gets their 1,4 powder this will be a option. What is the main benefit from it..Strength, size???

  12. Originally posted by dg806
    When BDC or 1fast gets their 1,4 powder this will be a option. What is the main benefit from it..Strength, size???
    I think it is best used stacked with another agent. It would make for a sweet bulking cycle when combined with 1test,4ad... 1,4 helps increase vascularity and hardness and would be useful as a cutting agent but most people find its ability to stimulate appetite must useful for bulking.

  13. Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    ...but most people find its ability to stimulate appetite must useful for bulking.
    I agree with this...my main reason for taking 1,4 is the increase in appetite. GREAT for bulking...

    Chemo

  14. Originally posted by curt2go
    Hey lifegaurd start a new thread with all your results.. Talk to ya.

    Which forum should I put it in...

    O/T or Cycle Length?


    And th thread will start November 1
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  15. Post it in the cycle results forum...

    http://forum.bdcnutrition.com/forumd...?s=&forumid=19

    Chemo
    *insta forum*

  16. Got it...
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  17. BDC I would love to see some capped boldione. I was so desperate for appetite stimulation that I was actually looking for marinol. I don't really wan't to be stoned all day while bulking though.

  18. Originally posted by BigBenn
    BDC I would love to see some capped boldione. I was so desperate for appetite stimulation that I was actually looking for marinol. I don't really wan't to be stoned all day while bulking though.
    LMAO!! In case you guys don't know, marinol is a prescription based THC pill for people who legally have the write to use marijuana medically. It serves as an alternative to smoking or baking with the actual plant and reduces much of the pyschoactive effects.

  19. Right...typically prescribed to patients for such things as chemotherapy, cataracts, etc.

    *Also increases appetite in the chronically wasting*

    Chemo

  20. Hahahaha. Good one...BigBenn.. Talk to ya

  21. What is the most common dosage on Boldione? I'm think of 600mg/day, split into 3 doses.

  22. And I know 1fast is making 300mg caps vs 100mg. But Bill L. says that is too much. Something about not keeping blood levels constant. What is half life on this stuff?

  23. Originally posted by dg806
    What is half life on this stuff?

    I think I heard from Bill L. that the half-life was 4-5 hours or around there. I'm gonna do 100mg 4x/day of boldione for my upcoming cycle.


    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  24. Originally posted by dg806
    And I know 1fast is making 300mg caps vs 100mg. But Bill L. says that is too much. Something about not keeping blood levels constant. What is half life on this stuff?
    I think 3 dosages of 300mg spread out over the day would be fine. Yeah, its 900mg but its not THAT much when you do the math (ie after absorbtion and conversion in the body).

  25. Originally posted by Lifeguard



    I think I heard from Bill L. that the half-life was 4-5 hours or around there. I'm gonna do 100mg 4x/day of boldione for my upcoming cycle.


    If this is true maye 200mg 4 times a day. ??

  26. Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02


    LMAO!! In case you guys don't know, marinol is a prescription based THC pill for people who legally have the write to use marijuana medically. It serves as an alternative to smoking or baking with the actual plant and reduces much of the pyschoactive effects.
    True. But you can still get plenty high on Marinol.
  27. In the short-term...


    Okay, I got a question now...

    I'd love to use 1,4 for the increased appetite on my next cycle, but I keep hearing that it takes most people 3+ weeks for it to kick in. Since I'm doing 2 week on cycles, would 1,4 just be a waste to use for such a short time? Any way to force the effects within a 2 week time span?



    TIA

    - B
  28. Re: In the short-term...


    Originally posted by BrKonman
    Okay, I got a question now...

    I'd love to use 1,4 for the increased appetite on my next cycle, but I keep hearing that it takes most people 3+ weeks for it to kick in. Since I'm doing 2 week on cycles, would 1,4 just be a waste to use for such a short time? Any way to force the effects within a 2 week time span?



    TIA

    - B
    This is correct, it takes a while for the levels of 1,4 to start to accumulate in your blood. It works the same way for EQ. IMO, there would be no point to run it. Even frontloading a ****load wouldn't probably get it going in time to reap the benefits.
  29. Re: Re: In the short-term...


    Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    This is correct, it takes a while for the levels of 1,4 to start to accumulate in your blood. It works the same way for EQ. IMO, there would be no point to run it. Even frontloading a ****load wouldn't probably get it going in time to reap the benefits.
    Personally, I find that the appetite increase is felt in a week or so of use. I have not gained considerable mass from 1,4 but the appetite increase was well received.

    Another thing to keep in mind is that EQ has an EXTREMELY long ester on it and 3-4 weeks is a normal time for effective dose to accumulate. But when it does...

    Chemo

  30. Regarding capping your own powders, do you have to use gram scales and the like?  Isn't that an awful lot of trouble?  Where do you get the caps and how much do they cost?

  31. I just ordered some boldione and will start it on week two of my 4 wk cycle.  How much should I take/day and should it continue beyond the 4 wk cycle or stop when I stop my T-1 Pro?  Thanks.  Also, I ordered some 6 OXO, when should I start it and how much should I take.

  32. Originally posted by deaconbill
    I just ordered some boldione and will start it on week two of my 4 wk cycle.  How much should I take/day and should it continue beyond the 4 wk cycle or stop when I stop my T-1 Pro?  Thanks.  Also, I ordered some 6 OXO, when should I start it and how much should I take.
    i am takeing it for the whole cycle . will be takeing 400gm's a day for the 1st week and 500gm's a dya weeks 2 and 3 then back to 400mg's for the 4th week . for the 6-oxo i am going to take 300mg's a day intell the bottle runs out . wich is 20 days .

  33. When will you start the 6 OXO?

  34. Originally posted by deaconbill
    When will you start the 6 OXO?
    the day after the cycle ends . hope that helps you .

  35. Thanks for the response.  Hope your cycle goes great.  Let me know how it turns out.  I'll post my results too.  Keep lifting hard.  Later.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Boldione
    By BULLDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 02:29 PM
  2. boldione 3 * 200 mg vs 2 * 300 Mg ?
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 11:20 PM
  3. 1ad, boldione and maybe some 4ad?
    By athlete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 09:25 AM
  4. Boldione why so expensive.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:20 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in