The "New" Skulpt?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Additional thoughts:

1.) I apply directly to my chest. I notice nipple tenderness/hardness for about an hour after applying the product

2.) I got less than 30 days worth. I only got about 20 days worth. I've contacted Giant, and they said they have recently discovered that 7 sprays is more than 1 mL. Thus, they are making changes to the bottle (I don't know if they're adding more or just changing the number of days on the bottle.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Reggin
    Additional thoughts:

1.) I apply directly to my chest. I notice nipple tenderness/hardness for about an hour after applying the product

2.) I got less than 30 days worth. I only got about 20 days worth. I've contacted Giant, and they said they have recently discovered that 7 sprays is more than 1 mL. Thus, they are making changes to the bottle (I don't know if they're adding more or just changing the number of days on the bottle.

I would assume just changing the number of sprays in the directions.
    •   

3. anyone have positive results yet?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    Reggin, please keep letting us know whether you find this product to be effective. One good way is to take a before/after pic....
    Another is to use a tape.

5. BIG BUMP FOR UPDATES!!!!! HOW DOES this compare to Skulpt?
    •   

6. I have been using 10 sprays for 10 days straight every morning after my shower, can't tell any difference at all, but maybe over time I'll notice something, its hard to judge at this point.

7. Older thread but..

I have been reading somes logs on bb.com and I am seeing some positive results. Tempting....almost.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Older thread but..

I have been reading somes logs on bb.com and I am seeing some positive results. Tempting....almost.
    yeah so never bring up an old thread, unless u have answers or comments on the topic.

I was all suped when i hit "user cp" and it was a semi-old thread that i actually cared about..then i read and was like

no offense...and im probly just angry..but still..

(edit, and what i mean by "comments" is usefull info)

h19

9. haha, Yeah, don't ever want to bring up old threads so people can see it and add information! What a terrible thing to do! Why would I want people to see this thread when there could be new guys asking the same thing in a shiny new thread? Having the same thread multiple times is so cool!

10. i was angry at the time i posted that..but you didn't add anything...newbs can search and find that just fine..

anyway...peace

h19

11. Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    relating too..... and fyi......

Glycyrrhetinic acid

I actually believe Carlito still sells it.
    Thanks!

Indeed!.....among other things too,lol

Check ChemOneResearch, they are theonly one carrying it!

Later,

Carlito
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When do the Holiday/New Years savings start?!
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 09:33 PM
  2. The Twitchs new begining.
    By MentalTwitch in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:49 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 12:56 AM