Replacement for NO-Xplode?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all,

Just finished off a tub of BSN NO-Xplode. Pretty happy with it..... BUT, wondering if anyone has a suggestion for something comparable that is as good or better, and preferably, CHEAPER :) Any suggestions will be appreciated!!!

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you have a few options that I know of. V-12 Turbo and SNS CVM Xtreme are similar. I think the SNS product sounds damn good, it even contains CEE which v-12 turbo doesn't. I'm not sure if they are putting CEE in NO-Xplode yet.
Check out nutraplanet.com
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=94&products_id=857

OR you could make your own and buy the individual stuff in bulk like CEE and Arginine AKG among other substances you can choose from. Just add Crystal Light or it will taste horrible!
-Chris

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i looked into cvm as an alternative. I believe it doesnt contain any NO product that would make it fully similar to no-xplode.

shct

PH3

Awards
3 grams of arginine (caps)/creatine malate,, and you are good to go

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
What about Pumpjuice? has the coolest name of all the pre-work out drinks, seems like a solid product, but I'm yet to try it, will be ordering some soon...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The CVM seems great to me. I"d been looking for an NO Xplode replacement without all of the damn caffeine.

I figure if I want caffeine, I can get it from elsewhere.

I'd also consider Xceed.

ZoMbSta

Awards
get Omega Thunder..its the way to go..plus its cheaper also..if u want the pump u can add some taurine and arginine...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
ALRI primed, as far as focus, intensity and endurance go. I actually prefer it as it does not have creatine. I take a diff product for creatine post workout

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CEE may taste like straight ass but in crystal light lemonade, you dont notice it

BringnIt

Board Sponsor
Awards
To those mentioning CVM Xtreme, thanks for the props. It does contain diarginine malate (1.5gr. per serving). Obviously you can stack it with Arginine e2 matrix to increase the amount of nitric oxide precursors. Focus XT is something else that it stacks well with, especially since you can match flavors.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to shill. :)