Stacking SD with Lean Xtreme

1. Stacking SD with Lean Xtreme

Someone on another forum recommended stacking SD and Lean xtreme for a 4 week cycle. I have never heard of this, I thought Lean X was a good PCT add on.
    Would stacking these 2 be counter productive? or a pretty decent stack.
    Thanks.

2. Sounds pointless to me. Save it for after the SD cycle.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aequitas
    Sounds pointless to me. Save it for after the SD cycle.
    Thats what I thought. Just wanted other opinions.
    Thanks.

4. It is not pointless. Just depends on goals. On a cut you could run on cycle and through PCT. It is a very versatile supp. Cortisol control for PCT and fat loss agent while cutting. I just would not run it longer than a couple of months as you don't want to maintain a lowered cortisol level for too long.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    It is not pointless. Just depends on goals. On a cut you could run on cycle and through PCT. It is a very versatile supp. Cortisol control for PCT and fat loss agent while cutting. I just would not run it longer than a couple of months as you don't want to maintain a lowered cortisol level for too long.
    thats interesting....now I just might start it in my 4th and final week of SD. Im only in week 2 so far.
    Thanks.
    •   

6. yeah cortisol reduction is good on cycle, check out ALR's cme, he talks about it, in addition there is a thread by poopypants the pheraplex pimp (PPP) that questions cortisol suppression on cycle.

7. I always use an anti cortisol the last week of a cycle and then continue into pct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking alphamine with Lean xtreme
    By peepingyoda in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 03:33 PM
  2. Cutting, what to stack with Lean Xtreme...
    By abuleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 02:39 PM
  3. Suggestions on what I can stack with lean Xtreme?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 10:44 AM
  4. What to stack with lean Xtreme
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 05:35 PM
  5. what would happen if you stacked SD with M1P?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 10:20 AM