Stacking SD with Lean Xtreme
- 01-22-2006, 02:06 PM
- 01-23-2006, 03:51 PM
Sounds pointless to me. Save it for after the SD cycle.
- 01-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by aequitas
01-23-2006, 05:04 PM
It is not pointless. Just depends on goals. On a cut you could run on cycle and through PCT. It is a very versatile supp. Cortisol control for PCT and fat loss agent while cutting. I just would not run it longer than a couple of months as you don't want to maintain a lowered cortisol level for too long.
01-23-2006, 05:34 PM
thats interesting....now I just might start it in my 4th and final week of SD. Im only in week 2 so far.Originally Posted by bpmartyr
01-23-2006, 07:11 PM
yeah cortisol reduction is good on cycle, check out ALR's cme, he talks about it, in addition there is a thread by poopypants the pheraplex pimp (PPP) that questions cortisol suppression on cycle.
01-24-2006, 01:57 PM
I always use an anti cortisol the last week of a cycle and then continue into pct.
Similar Forum Threads
- By peepingyoda in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:33 PM
- By abuleh in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:39 PM
- By JohnnieFreeze in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:44 AM
- By bigpump23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2006, 04:35 PM
- By oswizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-25-2005, 09:20 AM