FAVORITE BRANDS

PH3

Awards
Optimum Nutrition is one of my favorites,, good prices and quality products,, i would like to know what brands u guys like the most,, im always open to try something new.

thanks a lot

97S281_27

Awards
I like Cytosport, Ergopharm, Scivation/Primaforce, and Now to name a few.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Ergophram and Optimum Nutrition.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Personally, im not a huge fan of optimum....nothing bad about it, just not one of my favorites.

I obviously like ThermoLife, they only use the best quality ingredients and think they go unrecognized far too often.

I love DS, Prima/Scivation, MAN, SNS

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
MuscleTech.. they've got cool ads
You know who else has great ads? Fizogen, they've got great ads. Just ask the guy I was behind in line today, man he's on the On Cycle and Gear Cycle and it's just doing wonders for him...

On a serious note, I've really enjoyed Designer Supplements and their NHA Stack. There are others but currently those are working great!

What kind of/type of products are you looking for?

PH3

Awards
i just wanted to know people's opinions on supplements brand. im thinking about getting 6-OXO from ergopharm,, never used this brand,, but i heard some very good complements towards it

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Dont just arbitrarily pick supp's.
(that what your last post sounded like to me)
you can do a significant amount harm to yourself... make sure you know what you are doing before you start throwin pills down the hatch.
I just dont want you gettin hurt big guy.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Personal Opinion:
Ergopharm is definitely a reputable company, and 6-oxo is definitely a worthwhile supplement.

Other personal favs: Beverly International, IDS, and believe it or not.... Biotest.

And no, I am not one of the brainwashed individuals buying any of these brands exclusively and thinking they are the only ones that work. If you looked in my supplement... room, you'd find stuff from every freakin company in business. lol

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
You know who else has great ads? Fizogen, they've got great ads. Just ask the guy I was behind in line today, man he's on the On Cycle and Gear Cycle and it's just doing wonders for him...

On a serious note, I've really enjoyed Designer Supplements and their NHA Stack. There are others but currently those are working great!

Bump especially that d$mn strap. Everytime I open a muscle mag, that is first add I see. They're getting worse than MT.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements
Serious Nutrition Solutions
Custom Nutrition Warehouse
(Omega)
Scivation/Primaforce
Anabolic Xtreme
All the Whey
Beverly but I rarely order, pretty expensive stuff.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Designer SUpps, Avant Labs, Optimum, USP Labs

dmacdbest

Awards
BMF (I am liking their EC2 a lot), Optimum Nutrition (who else sells a 10lb bag of whey for $45.00?!) and NOW (covers all the basics & is cheap).

dmacdbest

Awards
I guess you haven't checked out All the Whey's prices. They're actually cheaper.
I forgot about All the Whey.. I ordered that once a while back.. was pretty good. The listed price is a couple bucks cheaper, but after shipping it all equals out.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I like the no-name bulk products the best(CNW), also like USPlabs, NOW and [SIZE=-1]Dymatize[/SIZE]

PH3

Awards
where can i get a 10 lb bag of whey for $45,00 ?,, at bodybuilding.com the price is $55,00 not $45,00 for the optimum whey

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
someone gave me neg rep points for advising people to research supplements before they start taking them

fukin bitches

but is says my reputation on that post is even.....im lost

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
someone gave me neg rep points for advising people to research supplements before they start taking them

fukin bitches

but is says my reputation on that post is even.....im lost
Did it show up as a red bar? That happened to me too, but i think it was a positive rep...i dunno, maybe it was a neg rep, i dont know what my rep was before it happened:nutkick:

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
There was one red bar and then some grey's.
the comment was something like "good posting, great advice!"
so i think the whoever it was (i think i know who it was) is just being a sarcastic bitch/newb

but i think my points are the same :think:

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That happens when you get repped by someone without rep power.. Don't worry :)

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ergopharm, LEF, Geronova,Carlson Labs, UCB-Pharma,

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
MAN/MAN Sports

Supplements backed by science

COA's on request

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Designer Supps
Anabolic Xtreme
Cytosport
Gaspari
Scivation
USP Labs

My top 3 brands I use regularly:
1. Designer Supplements
2. Scivation
3. BSN (proteins)

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Serious Nutrition Solutions
Designer Supps
ALRI
Anabolic Xtreme
Cytosport
Gaspari
Scivation
USP Labs
NxCare

My top 3 brands I use regularly:
1. Cytosport
2. Scivation
3. Serious Nutrition Solutions
Nice to see.:woohoo:

dmacdbest

Awards
where can i get a 10 lb bag of whey for $45,00 ?,, at bodybuilding.com the price is $55,00 not $45,00 for the optimum whey
I get mine at a store called here in Michigan.. that place has the lowest prices of any store (around here at least). They have a website now too.. it is a few bucks higher than the price they sell it for on the shelf.. but, still cheaper than bb.com.

GuyinLA

Awards
ALRI
Anabolic Xtreme
Avant Labs
Designer Supplements
ErgoPharm
NOW Foods
Primaforce/Scivation

My list is pretty similar to what is listed above. Based on input above, I'll have to look into Serious Nutrition Solutions and NxCare.

My criteria is that the company has to have solid reputation. I read these boards. After a while, you get a feel for posters who know something (and aren't pimping a company). I never pay any attention to advertising.

Also, I pay attention to price. I don't go with companies that I think charge too much. Biotest is an example.

Avron

Awards
Howdy, I'm new here...I just started on GEAR Cycle which is the first hormone-type substance I have ever tried. You guys really think this stuff will help? (I'm an older guy (48, 5'11'' 235 lbs) but look pretty young (still have all my hair, not much skin wrinkle at all, ect)...been working out a few months, basically have gained all the old muscle back...was always a quick gainer, gained nearly 15 pounds in 2 months this time and lost fat)...anything anyone can recomend to me, I wanna know.
I will say this Fizogen GEAR cycle stuff does make me feel pretty darn good...I'm hoping it really will boost my testosterone back to 20's levels and hopefully beyond. If you guys can recomend anything else, please tell me how you take/stack this stuff...can I stack something else with this stuff? (I mean like another pro-hormone, I already do the protein, etc)...let me know...keep hammerin' nice ta meet ya...Avron the Mighty

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a bump! :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
AppNut and USP what more is there?

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements
SAN
Scivation/Primaforce
NOW

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
RPN
USP
MST
im sure there are more, but they come to mind

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Optimum Nutrition is one of my favorites,, good prices and quality products,, i would like to know what brands u guys like the most,, im always open to try something new.

thanks a lot

ON is just owned by ABB which is not the best company out there based on research I have looked at.

I like companies that have been around for over 40+ years. I don't know off hand since I am not home but I trust them.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I will say I plan on getting pretty well acquinted with RPN and Primordial Performance as well

rubberchicken

Awards
Nimbus - two of their products are a staple, one is a luxury. Haven't let me down yet.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
AX Hyperdrol X2
Syntrax Nectar
MST Ragnarok

pretty much my orders everytime

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet as a brand also has some goodies! :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
mst
now
on
gaspari
labrada

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, no RPN love? :sad: :hammer:

I swear by RPN :afro:, Palo Alto Labs, Anabolic Xtreme, Applied Nutriceuticals, Designer Supplements, Axis Labs, and nutraplanet!! :D