Modanifil? Good for concentration?

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
Does it help you focus or just keep you awake?

I work in finance and the last thing I need is to be grinding my teeth and **** like I am cracked out...
although everything I have heard about it seems right up my alley....I am fucking tired and **** al the time nowadays..sitting at a desk all day will drain you..ironically enough

also, is modanifil toxic on your system or anything like that? Thanks!

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard nothing but good things about it. I was personally looking into it for performance enhancing (but now being banned) I'm not. I have heard from runners and bikers that have used it its a calm focus. they didn't understand why ppl were using it. I have heard from many its great focus and will Not give you that cracked out feeling. I think I'm going to give it a try myself, but as of now I'm sticking to adderall for my exam periods and ol caffeine for hardworkouts and track meets.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
sitting at a desk all day will drain you..ironically enough
It is because you dont like your job.
I notice my energy levels plumit when I have to do something I dont want to do.

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
It is because you dont like your job.
I notice my energy levels plumit when I have to do something I dont want to do.
you know...I agree with you there! I make good money and have a gravy train job...

but I am just a much more active person..and sitting around drives me up the wall...

I'll have to speak to my doc about Modanafil then...aahh, the thing about the corporate job....equals good health insurance..cha ching!