wondering if this would be a good stack or not-

Adenergy stack
animal m stack
bcaa 1000
rampage
solid gains
EFA'S
100% whey

please adjust and give advice if something should be changed.

apron

Awards
Is there anyone one that can help it would be greatly appreciated.

rayballs03

Awards

Adenergy stack
animal m stack
bcaa 1000
rampage
solid gains
EFA'S
100% whey

What are your goals? I am assuming gaining lean mass.

rayballs03

Awards
ya my goal is to gain lean mass I'm 5'8 150lbs
Well with so many supps,diets,training, etc, the best rule of thumb in gaining lean mass is first of all consuming more daily calories than you are burning on a given day. Basically knowing your RMR and what you are burning on top of that, then planning your attack with a nutritionally sound eating program. Possibly a 40/40/20 of solid whole foods and sprinkle in your supplements in regards to your eating plan. Never really been sold on Methoxy as a nutrient partioning agent, but some swear by it.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
It all looks pretty good, except the Animal M Stack...Which i beleive is a methoxy-ecdysterone multi-vit...If I were you i'd stick with regular multi's like optimen or even the regular animal stacks...But if your one of the believers in ecdysterone--or you actually see results, then by all means keep it.
I'm not 100% on the Adenergy either but I don't see any CEE in there which is probably the best product you could spend your money on if you want safe effective gains... again this is JMO

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
It all looks pretty good, except the Animal M Stack...Which i beleive is a methoxy-ecdysterone multi-vit...If I were you i'd stick with regular multi's like optimen or even the regular animal stacks...But if your one of the believers in ecdysterone--or you actually see results, then by all means keep it.
I'm not 100% on the Adenergy either but I don't see any CEE in there which is probably the best product you could spend your money on if you want safe effective gains... again this is JMO
Agreed, I used M-Stack a few years ago and it was totally worthless. They put caffeine in it and tell you to take it pre-workout so you think you feel it. Replace it with some form of Creatine. Also make sure to eat a ton as at 150 it would seem like you have a hard time putting on any fat so EAT!!!

Edit: If diet is down then ActivaTE would be very beneficial as well.

apron

Awards
Thanks for the advice. The M stack isn't a multi though its more of a test booster and vasidolatorNatural Flavone

Complex:
5-Methyl-7Methoxyisoflavone: 100 mg
7-Isopropoxyisoflavone: 100 mg
20-Hydroxyecdysone: 100 mg

Growth Hormone (hGH) Secretagogues:
L-Arginine Pyroglutamate: 2.5 g
L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 1.3 g
Lysine: 1.2 g
(as lysine HCl)
Taurine: 750 mg
(as L-taurine)
Leucine: 100 mg
(as L-leucine)
Isoleucine: 50 mg
(as L-isoleucine)
Valine: 50 mg
(as L-valine)

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Boosters:
Tribulus Extract: 250 mg
(29% steroidal saponins)
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC): 250 mg
Carnitine: 50 mg
(as L-carnitine)

Anti-Aromatase Inhibitors:
5,7-Dihydroxyflavone: 100 mg
Kudzu Extract: 150 mg

DHT Blockers:
Saw Palmetto Extract: 200 mg
Beta Sitosterol: 250 mg
Pygeum Extract: 50 mg

Insuline Potentiators:
Alpha Lipoic Acid: 10 mg
Chromium Picolinate: 100 mcg

Metabolic Energy Complex:
Guarana Extract: 500 mg
(22% caffeine)
Bitter Orange Extract: 400 mg
(4% synephrine)
Cordyceps Extract: 100 mg
(7% cordyceptic acid)

Liver Detoxifying Complex:
Lysophosphatidylcholine: 50 mg
(from lecithin)
Milk Thistle [seed]: 75 mg

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. The M stack isn't a multi though its more of a test booster and vasidolatorNatural Flavone

Complex:
5-Methyl-7Methoxyisoflavone: 100 mg
7-Isopropoxyisoflavone: 100 mg
20-Hydroxyecdysone: 100 mg

Growth Hormone (hGH) Secretagogues:
L-Arginine Pyroglutamate: 2.5 g
L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 1.3 g
Lysine: 1.2 g
(as lysine HCl)
Taurine: 750 mg
(as L-taurine)
Leucine: 100 mg
(as L-leucine)
Isoleucine: 50 mg
(as L-isoleucine)
Valine: 50 mg
(as L-valine)

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Boosters:
Tribulus Extract: 250 mg
(29% steroidal saponins)
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC): 250 mg
Carnitine: 50 mg
(as L-carnitine)

Anti-Aromatase Inhibitors:
5,7-Dihydroxyflavone: 100 mg
Kudzu Extract: 150 mg

DHT Blockers:
Saw Palmetto Extract: 200 mg
Beta Sitosterol: 250 mg
Pygeum Extract: 50 mg

Insuline Potentiators:
Alpha Lipoic Acid: 10 mg
Chromium Picolinate: 100 mcg

Metabolic Energy Complex:
Guarana Extract: 500 mg
(22% caffeine)
Bitter Orange Extract: 400 mg
(4% synephrine)
Cordyceps Extract: 100 mg
(7% cordyceptic acid)

Liver Detoxifying Complex:
Lysophosphatidylcholine: 50 mg
(from lecithin)
Milk Thistle [seed]: 75 mg
I still believe it to be worthless, but hey you will never know until you try it. Everything is underdosed except maybe the hGH "secratogues" and lifting promotes hGH release anyways I believe. Still believe you would get much, much better results w/a creatine or something like ActivaTE or Powerfull.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established

Adenergy stack
animal m stack
bcaa 1000
rampage
solid gains
EFA'S
100% whey

Hey Bro...

Since you already are looking into ActivaTe I would def suggest going with that, you can pick up some bulk BCAAs from Custom, EFA's are always good, and you always have to have your whey...

Rampage is a cheap stim, never used it, but I've heard its good. Also been hearing great stuff about AMP.

Good Luck

O14

apron

Awards
I've made some revisions to what I want to stack and I was just wondering if these would be good.I've read that many people don't really like adenergy but I've taken it before and made some decent gains, so I think I'm goin to stick with it. I've read stacking RXT and Activate are a great natural stack along with retain. I thought lean xtreme would be a good sub since it helps with lean muscle along with blocking cortisol

Rebound XT
Adenergy Stack
Rampage
Lean Xtreme
Activate

BCAA's
EFA's
100% whey
Solid Gains

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If it were me I would eat alot of protein and complex carbs and naturally occuring fats from whole eggs, tuna in oil and olive oil along with a multi vit, some extra C, some protein powder and leave it at that.

This from a person who actually SELLS supps. ;)

Another point. It looks like those supps would cost ya a couple hundred bucks a year. Once again if it were ME I would take those couple hundred bucks and spend it on a traning program from Bobo. Probably gain more muscle AND you dont' have to continue spending more and more on sups next year and the one after and the one after. BUT you will ALWAYS have the knowledge you gained from a Bobo program.

BTW from what I hear Bobo's program actually SAVES people money on what they were spending on food and supps.

CROWLER