- 01-20-2006, 11:47 AM
- 01-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Sesapure from ........................ is a good substitute. Frankly, it may be better.
- 01-20-2006, 11:19 PM
capped SesaThin should be available at retailers in a week's time.
01-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Go to XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com you can get it there, There is also feedback and comments on it. I just ordered a bottle for my gf.
We prefer that you not link to other suppliers that compete with our paying board sponsor. Thank you.
01-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Imagine that. Do they even have an independent lab assay proving what is in it?
01-23-2006, 12:07 AM
Wow, sorry I wasn't trying to cause trouble.
01-23-2006, 06:58 AM
No trouble here. Try looking on NutraPlanets site. They carry Avant's Sesathin Liquid.
Similar Forum Threads
- By goes4ever in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 09-07-2004, 08:37 PM
- By Imsleepinmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2004, 11:44 PM
- By DobermanXXL in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2004, 07:19 PM
- By max silver in forum SupplementsReplies: 54Last Post: 07-06-2004, 01:38 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2004, 11:30 AM