pct, retain issue??

apron

Awards
A local vitamin shop owner told me yesturday these pct supplements are not good to use because they are also methylated just like superdrol,pher-plex,max lmg, and prostanozol. So it's a longer strain on your liver. if you look at the ingredients there is a methyl compound in them. Just curious to see what u guys think. THANKS!!!!

rayballs03

Awards
A local vitamin shop owner told me yesturday these pct supplements are not good to use because they are also methylated just like superdrol,pher-plex,max lmg, and prostanozol. So it's a longer strain on your liver. if you look at the ingredients there is a methyl compound in them. Just curious to see what u guys think. THANKS!!!!
First of all Max LMG and Prostan. are not methylated. Ergomax LMG is though. This has been discussed numerous times, its a different methyl group with these pct products, no where near as stressful as methylated hormones.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Avoid talking to him or obtaining any advice from him in the future. Unless it is regarding a store discount.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Avoid talking to him or obtaining any advice from him in the future. Unless it is regarding a store discount.
:lol: Werd to that bro! Thats why people in this world have liver probs and all kinds of other ish, mis-information!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Apron,
GOOGLE caffiene.
WURD