AMP samples

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone get theirs yet? I sent for mine a LONG time ago and haven't received. Anyone else send for AMP samples from Ergopharm?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got mine in mid-December I'd say, I remember it was while I was doing Christmas shopping...

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got mine about mid December too. Seemed to work well so I bought a bottle to test long term.

daddymc

Board Supporter
Awards
I received a sample in late Novemeber / early December. I also liked it so much that I ordered a bottle from one of the board sponsors.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's been a good 4 weeks for me. I guess they'll prob come yet. I can't wait to try it. Sounds like everyone loves it.

carcinogen

Awards
Ever since the beginning of the new year we have been bombarded with requests for samples for AMP. We are doing what we can to get all of the requests filled. If you have questions about if your request has been filled or received, you can email Roger at EDIT: Please respect the boards and its sponsors.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for responding! Nah I dont need to email yet, I'll just be patient. I'm just anxious to try what sounds like an awesome product!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still haven't gotten any samples. I'm starting to think they're not coming. i'd love to try this before buying a whole bottle of it.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i received the sample quite some time ago and i have to say its a great energy booster.

just buy the bottle.....heh... well worth the money.

shct