What is this ??? V-50 by IDS

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5-Alpha Androsten 3b-ol-17-one Benzoate 15mg?

I was hoping any chemistry Heads could tell me what this is. Sounds like 5AA but I may be wrong? Its supposed to be for cutting esp Precontest....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hey Powerz,

I postyed on this supplement yesterday, and got a reply from MPfit.... kinda confirming what I thought. it appears to have some weird chemical version of 5 alpha andro....... if you check over on bb.com, bigcat (I think) did a big article on this particular substance a while back. And it definitely gets a huge thumbs down based on mediocre anabolic effects and huge androgenic effects. The dosing on the version of 5 Alpha Andro he discusses is much higher than what is provided in V-50.

I am not sure how this different version of it works though..... i have used it for approx. 25 days on the advice of a "trusted" friend..... and it is hard to judge it's effectiveness, since I am also using plenty of other stuff. But i am noticeably leaner and better defined.
No hair loss so far. Either way, I am going to discontinue use of this one.

Summary: Check out that article on bb.com...... see if it's worth the risk to you. I know 2 people who swear by it already for leaning out and giving a hard look. Hope this helps...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats your dosage on this compound? And what else are you taking? Also are you referring to the Big Cat article where he decribes the compund. 5aa is ok for leaning out but it causes acne explosions !!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
5-Alpha Androsten 3b-ol-17-one Benzoate 15mg?

Search this, 5-Alpha Androsten 3b-ol-17-one Benzoate 15mg?

Name this compund is the name of the article about ten spots down.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good eye....

Thanks Motiv8r.... I knew there had to be more about that stuff on here somewhere. For what it's worth, the article I was referring to is

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/5aa.html

It's just the factsheet on 5AA.

So any chance anyone knows if a hair loss/gyno fearing guy would be ok using this product? lol

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Motiv8r.... I knew there had to be more about that stuff on here somewhere. For what it's worth, the article I was referring to is

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/5aa.html

It's just the factsheet on 5AA.

So any chance anyone knows if a hair loss/gyno fearing guy would be ok using this product? lol
DHT conversion: Very High, converts directly to DHT

I would stay away bud, especially for hairloss. Gyno will be non-existant though.