THE FAT CASCADE CYCLE-A Potent approach!

THE FAT CASCADE CYCLE

CAMPHIBOLIC/C2 the Ephedrine BASE supplement

Opinions stated are results of personal application and application of protocol to our clients. Consult with qualified medical professional before starting any new supplement program.

Ephedrine is structurally similar to amphetamine. A class of compounds called sympathomimetic protoalkaloids. Ephedrine exerts its effects by stimulating Norephredrine that binds to beta 1, 2, and 3 adregenic receptors, which stimulates cAMP (cyclic AMP) that activates Hormone sensitive Lipase (HSL). HSL stimulates release of Fatty acid from cells.

Around 40% of ephedrine’s fat loss comes from the Beta 3 receptor stimulation. Its been proposed that beta 3 receptors desensitize to ephedrine’s after 20 days of Use. One would expect a gradual desensitizing process leading up to the 20-day mark. That clearly explains why ephedrine is “felt” in the early stages as compared to later in the ephedrine cycle.

Ephedrine also stimulates adrengic receptors that stimulates fat loss but to a minimal extent.

One of cAMPHIBOLIC/C2 ingredients called Forksolin also stimulates cAMP. Forskolin bypasses the Beta-receptor directly stimulating cAMP that leads to a release of HSL. HSL stimulates release of fatty acids form the cells. The user will not experience a desensitizing process with cAMPHIBOLIC/C2. The fat loss effects will not falter.

CAMPHIBOLIC/C2 has muscle preserving and adaptagen properties that will aid in the dieting process. Adaptagens allows the dieter to cope with stress and recover from strenuous exercise. Exercising in a caloric deficient state is a form of stress!

The PLAN of attack
Ephedrine’s’ fat loss and energy promoting properties are apparent but fade after 14 days of use. The ingredients in cAMPHIBOLIC/C2 will not desensitize and exert potent fat loss and muscle preserving properties. The combination of Ephedrine and cAMPHIBOLIC/C2 leads to a potent continous fat cascade!
Outlined below is a 4-week cycle. I recommend starting with one 4-week cycle, but the results will convince you to repeat another 4-week cycle.
I have tried every fat loss stack on clients and myself. The results below are amazing! You lose fat at an amazing rate, preserve muscle/gain muscle (depending in diet goals) all while in a GOOD mood!

Week 1
Morning 12.5mg of ephedrine/ C2
Pre-workout 12.5mg of ephedrine/C2
Night cAMPHIBOLIC

Week 2
Morning 25mg of ephedrine/ C2
Pre-workout 25mg of ephedrine/ C2
Night cAMPHIBOLIC

Week 3
Morning cAMPHIBOLIC
Pre- workout C2
Night cAMPHIBOLIC

Week 4
Morning cAMPHIBOLIC
Pre-workout C2
Night cAMPHIBOLIC

week 5 repeat

Stay tuned to new exciting developments as we improve on the Fat cascade Plan including Workout and Nutrition tips! We will soon introduce the Non-stimulating Fat cascade Plan for the user that can not tolerate stimulants.

ceosm

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something I was already planning to do this spring. :)

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I need to read a bit more on these products.....I'm curious though.